• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Why lie. FBI cant get out of their own way along with USSS. Just tell the truth and quit deflecting.

Who vetted this lunatic? The trump handlers should have known Vance only made sense if Biden was the nominee and winning was a sure thing. Everyone knew they were going to switch out biden and Trump lost the election by selecting a loon who not only doesnt broaden the base, he is shedding votes.

Who vetted this lunatic? The trump handlers should have known Vance only made sense if Biden was the nominee and winning was a sure thing. Everyone knew they were going to switch out biden and Trump lost the election by selecting a loon who not only doesnt broaden the base, he is shedding votes.

He isn't wrong. but i would say some that do have kids shouldn't have them. sometimes you have to read between the lines and you cant do that with JD for some reason. You are kinda obsessed with him which is weird.

H
He isn't wrong. but i would say some that do have kids shouldn't have them. sometimes you have to read between the lines and you cant do that with JD for some reason. You are kinda obsessed with him which is weird.
Whats weird is Trump keeps on giving the hate filled laura Loomer shoutouts at rally's. Guess who doesnt have kids? Laura Loomer and Charlie Kirk.

If only he had picked Youngkin

This is weak, dude

No doubt and i can post 1000 videos of weird dems.

View attachment 148972

The problem is dems control the media narrative which made it even more important trump picked someone other than vance who can only appear on Fox, Hannity and clay and buck
I don’t necessarily disagree however I’m willing to give him a bigger sample size to see how he handles media rhetoric.

Back