• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

If it never made sense, why the left, DC Establishment Democrat machine,Hates Elon Musk. Its for no other reason than he refuses to play along with their silencing of the lambs. The lambs are you and me. They want 100% control and step one is trouncing our freedom of speech. Your vote this November is the last chance to flush them out. Otherwise be prepared to live without your constitutional right. Unless of course you only subscribe to and promote what they (the left) deem acceptable.

View attachment 148901
Does it when searching for the assassination attempt on Trump also

View attachment 148905

Screenshot_20240729_082024_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can't even stop crying right now. My husband just walked out to get on the brown truck for his last day of 37 years. I guess it's normal to be emotional for such a life change but it's also happening in such a crazy time. He is retiring early and is excited to move on but we are also stressed about things we shouldn't have to be stressed about. Even with the wokeness and lack of work ethic with coworkers he never wavered that the customer always comes first and gave service with a smile. A hard-working man. If everybody was like him the world would be a better place. His customers are going to miss him so much. God Bless America.

This....this is why we must keep Trump out of office...

If this "dude" is ok with books about gay sex in children's libraries, he's no Christian. A lot of misinformation, hyperbola, and straw man arguments from this "dude", whomever he is.

If this "dude" is ok with books about gay sex in children's libraries, he's no Christian. A lot of misinformation, hyperbola, and straw man arguments from this "dude", whomever he is.
This is what they do, they take on the banner of something like Christianity so they can claim the moral high ground in order to trample on someone else's faith. That guy is no more of a Christian than the man in the moon. Plus, his whole monologue is just one proclamation after another. Hey, I'm just going to proclaim things as true, so therefore, they're true.

I can't think of any policy that Trump enacted during his first term that set America back. But the left sure will. They don't like the constitution and don't like fidelity to the constitution, so they want to establish term limits for SCOTUS because things are suddenly not going their way. What a bunch of clowns.

This is what they do, they take on the banner of something like Christianity so they can claim the moral high ground in order to trample on someone else's faith. That guy is no more of a Christian than the man in the moon. Plus, his whole monologue is just one proclamation after another. Hey, I'm just going to proclaim things as true, so therefore, they're true.

I can't think of any policy that Trump enacted during his first term that set America back. But the left sure will. They don't like the constitution and don't like fidelity to the constitution, so they want to establish term limits for SCOTUS because things are suddenly not going their way. What a bunch of clowns.
That guy also is a Dem Texas state representative so he does have an agenda.

When you have posters labeling Trump as far right, there is nothing that can fix that kind of political ideological ineptitude. We just have to learn to go about our day and hope the best for our kids.

I love picking these apart for how nutty they are in general but some of these def are their fault.

- Policy, this has been an issue for decades and no president, left nor right, has really fixed it. Issues caused by South America that make people flee those regimes. Maybe if we didn't destabilize them with covert govt operations this wouldn't be a problem, hmmm...

- Started under Trump with Covid but isn't necessarily his fault, more of the entire govt, but continued under Biden getting worse. Nobody knows how to stop a fast moving train without a crash which nobody is letting happen.

- Blame oil industries they love to constrict us by making us dependent on oil. The issue on this is greater and we should be finding alternative fuels, but the EV push isn't necessarily the way to do it. Can of worms about infrastructure and mass transit investment instead of the great oil lie/mass suburbanization ruining America.

- Tied to inflation, mass consumption not slowing, corporate greed. Blame corporations.

- Stupid move if true, would need more than just terrorists to know who/what kind, null point unless proven

- Bad foreign policy, decades of Russia wanting to reclaim land from post-Cold War times but we had to get involved.

- Bad foreign policy since post-ww2, we created Israel with Europe and set this off so we keep insisting on sunk cost fallacy to keep a war going. This would happen under anyone.

- Bad move on Biden's part, commander in chief failure, this you can actually blame on him.

- Ties back to inflation. Rising costs lead to more homelessness and desperation, which leads to more crime. Blame landlords, corporations scraping housing and controlling it, and making it overall worse for the average American to get by. This isn't solved by tax cuts to corporations, but by taxing them harder, reinvesting it into cities, and solving these issues with real counters to inflation. This isn't happening under either administration.

- Trump did this to himself and he's crying because he got exposed. Can't say there hasn't been unfair coverage trying to push an agenda, but you do reap what you sow.

- He's senile, be glad he surrendered running again because that's just too old. Both him and Trump are too old in my opinion. All govt should be forced to not run when older than 75 years old. Age cannot be biased by any party or influence.

- We seriously need to invest in better technology instead of use polluting fuels that aren't efficient. Nuclear would solve a lot of the energy issues and once we achieve a breakthrough in fusion, we should push towards that. Electricity costs will drop massively the safer and more efficient we get it from start to finish. Oil industries are running the country just as they were in the late 1800s and early 1900s and we need to take back control.

- TikTok iPad children. Blame parents not the government.

- Statistics keep making each one worse and worse, I'm surprised we keep choosing bad candidates, oh wait... we keep electing bad ones to choose them instead of demand we fix root issues. Turn off the gas on the stove before attempting to put the fire out.

Back