• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I didn't either and probably won't again unless Harris picks Mark Kelly for VP and then I might consider it... maybe. I don't like Harris but I really like Kelly
My guess is it won’t be Kelly or Shapiro. Commie Harris is a placeholder. Look for the Commiecrats to do something no one has speculated on.

How the coupe to oust Joe Biden last week Transpired.

Seymore Hirsh also reported on this. Says Obeyme called WOAT and threatened to 25th him. Tells you all you need to know about who is really running the show.

Even if it's true, nobody will care. Obama could get control of the army, round up the entire government and put them in jail, assume power, have a press conference and say he did it because Trump is a threat to democracy, and all the lefties be like Yeah, you go!

Even if it's true, nobody will care. Obama could get control of the army, round up the entire government and put them in jail, assume power, have a press conference and say he did it because Trump is a threat to democracy, and all the lefties be like Yeah, you go!
Exactly! They are willing to literally give up what it is they claim they are protecting just because of their hatred for one person. Also, fact is not a single one can tell you what Trump did that made their lives worse off during his first term, not one.

Lol. You cant make this stuff up anymore. From CBS trying to cover up Kamala verbally saying she would post bail for BLM rioters,to all of them erasing stories about her role as border CSZAR. You cant even find anything about Trump assassination attempt 2 weeks ago. Making that go away.

1722212492533.png
1722212548190.png

Lol. You cant make this stuff up anymore. From CBS trying to cover up Kamala verbally saying she would post bail for BLM rioters,to all of them erasing stories about her role as border CSZAR. You cant even find anything about Trump assassination attempt 2 weeks ago. Making that go away.

View attachment 148895
View attachment 148896
You will know what they decide that you should know.

Keep sharing leftist tweets, they do the thinking and speaking for you. If you actually read, listened and thought for yourself you'd see otherwise. Not gonna get caught up in this nonsense.
Yeah they all need to watch Mirage Men and maybe they would understand just how they can and are being manipulated.

I maybe wrong but there are some states where the dem ticket can't be changed.. unless biden dies or the 25th a is invoked?
Ruh Ro. I'm hearing that whispering gangster voice again..I think his name is Pawly.

I mean RFK is batshit crazy so it is no surprise he will endorse Trump...it also tells you why he had zero to no real support among actual democrats. RFK wilk take more votes from Trump than Harris which is why Trumps team is leaning on him so hard to drop out.
Are you being serious? The radical dems are not going to allow him to go anywhere. Just like they didn't allow Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders got screwed. You don't cross the machine. Such a manipulative nasty DC game.

If it never made sense, why the left, DC Establishment Democrat machine,Hates Elon Musk. Its for no other reason than he refuses to play along with their silencing of the lambs. The lambs are you and me. They want 100% control and step one is trouncing our freedom of speech. Your vote this November is the last chance to flush them out. Otherwise be prepared to live without your constitutional right. Unless of course you only subscribe to and promote what they (the left) deem acceptable.

1722251068555.png

So you think if the GOP gets the house and senate and passes a federal 6 week abortion ban that Trump will veto it?
There was a poll about if abortion should be banned completely and across the board I think it was about 75 percent said surprisingly no to total ban. That's why it is turned back to the states and people decide. The will of the people. We the people decide.

If it never made sense, why the left, DC Establishment Democrat machine,Hates Elon Musk. Its for no other reason than he refuses to play along with their silencing of the lambs. The lambs are you and me. They want 100% control and step one is trouncing our freedom of speech. Your vote this November is the last chance to flush them out. Otherwise be prepared to live without your constitutional right. Unless of course you only subscribe to and promote what they (the left) deem acceptable.

View attachment 148901
Anything for attention... try it yourself Trump is the #1 result. Elon is an elitist himself I don't care which party he's a part of, I have 0 trust in him.

Back