• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Right now the polls are tight between the Americans and the Communists.
Americans snd traitors I think you mean?
Americans only. We treat this so much like a sports game instead of looking for what we actually want. Trash and trash are our candidates. Nothing will change after the election that wouldn't happen under the other.

Lol you guys wonder why so many people think the maga crowd is nuts and far right...yet here you are labeling anyone that disagrees with you or votes for Harris a communist....this entire post and its mentality is why the GOP won't and can't win on national scales anymore. You treat your fellow Amerians as enemies just because they see things differently than you. It's ok I promise you everything will be fine even if Harris is your president.
Hey pot why are you calling the kettle black?

Idk , it looks more like the last supper with the behemoth in the middle. The Dionysus portrait has no central figure while the last supper portrait does. The performance had a central behemoth. Though, the chaos of the scene resembles the Dionysus portrait more as well as its decadence

Nah, my fellow Americans can think whatever they want. They're not enemies at all. Not very bright when they say stuff like that maybe, but definitely not enemies.

What doesn't seem to be clicking is that if you are fine with Harris being president, then you are fine with a communist worldview. But maybe that's better than safety, freedom, and all that good stuff.

There's no mystery about Kamala's stances. You can actually listen to her speeches and hear her say it. It ain't like Trump, where y'all pick words and phrases and take them out of context. She actually says all this stuff.

Its not that I am fine with Harris being president, I just think Trump would be worse. Also LOL at cherry picking Trump they tell you exactly what they are gonna do...and I believe that will be much more damaging to our nation than 4 yrs of Harris.

Its not that I am fine with Harris being president, I just think Trump would be worse. Also LOL at cherry picking Trump they tell you exactly what they are gonna do...and I believe that will be much more damaging to our nation than 4 yrs of Harris.
Ok, that's fine. I don't really see how someone who says they are conservative thinks a nominee who has at least a few conservative positions, who is running against a nominee who is admittedly about as radical left as you can get, is the worst option for the country. But ok whatever, you're free to hold that opinion.

But if you really hold that position like you said, then you have to vote for Harris. If you think Trump is worse, then you have to vote for Harris, rather than leaving the outcome to chance.

If you don't vote for Harris, you are either illogical or a liar. Because given the position you laid out, not voting for her is an incoherent decision. There's no way of getting around that, unfortunately.

I have said on this forum before that I did not vote for either candidate in the 2020 election. I own that. I won’t make that mistake again after seeing the events of the past 4 years.
I didn't either and probably won't again unless Harris picks Mark Kelly for VP and then I might consider it... maybe. I don't like Harris but I really like Kelly

I didn't either and probably won't again unless Harris picks Mark Kelly for VP and then I might consider it... maybe. I don't like Harris but I really like Kelly

If I’m Kelly, I’m definitely waiting on 2028 if I want to be President, at least if I’m being logical. I can hold my senate seat if Trump does become President again(vs giving it up and probably getting a Republican in my place) and I would want to stay as far away from the more liberal Harris to show a more moderate stance in 2028.

Back