• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

That's just misrepresentation for the gullible. Trump said last week that he wants there to be EVs as long as the market asks for it.
Exactly. So why would this guy say that? Was just wondering if Downeastnc had some other info that I am missing.

Civil War Warning ⚠️ Anyone else just get this test message on their iPhone??

You make this stuff up. 1hr ago. North Korea denounces any friendship Kim has with Trump. Damn…fired by the North Koreans!! 🇰🇵

If there is no brokered/open convention for the Dems this year and Harris already has the nomination locked up that is really disappointing to me. Looks like another election year where I’ve got no candidate I can cast my ballot for again. And the Dem convention will be boring as heck. Just wondering if it will turn into a carnival sideshow like the Repub convention was

If there is no brokered/open convention for the Dems this year and Harris already has the nomination locked up that is really disappointing to me. Looks like another election year where I’ve got no candidate I can cast my ballot for again. And the Dem convention will be boring as heck. Just wondering if it will turn into a carnival sideshow like the Repub convention was
Republican convention was awesome.

You can always vote for Trump, bro. We will always welcome you. Plus we got a bogo going on votes this year. Worked so well for the left last time, we're giving it a go.

So is it over? Is Harris going to be the Dem nominee uncontested? No brokered/open convention?

Well there was this but the way the Democrats set it up it's probably gonna be nearly impossible to stop her. It doesnt help it's so close to the election already. Like when LBJ quit in 1968 it was March... Screenshot_2024-07-23-21-11-14-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Harris and DNC agreed to doing the open convention. The far right is saying there won’t be one. Truth is kinda in the middle…anyone who runs against Harris is against every single dem governor currently that endorsed her (which is 100% btw) and big money donors. Meaning it’s political suicide for your career should you get in her way. To be fair, legally, Harris needs to be the nominee to gain access to Bidens money since her name was already on the ticket and she technically was voted for last election too.

Back