• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured the Greenville brothers would talk about this since they were definitely talking about how RFK on the ballot could not be removed..hmmmmm... I guess this doesn't fit their agenda.

This is what is happening here in our country and your beloved border czar doesn’t want you to see things like this:

Your post presents a real problem already manifesting itself, not some fictitious fear tactic of the left about abortion that will never be seen.

Your post presents a real problem already manifesting itself, not some fictitious fear tactic of the left about abortion that will never be seen.
A wall won't stop Haitians that are all coming by boat or air. In regards to them we need to ensure our coast guard is better equipped at stopping them and turning them back. A point is made about staffing and that really needs to be funded to stop these problems. Invest the money into people to prevent them from getting through or getting those squatting or committing crimes away from citizens,

A wall won't stop Haitians that are all coming by boat or air. In regards to them we need to ensure our coast guard is better equipped at stopping them and turning them back. A point is made about staffing and that really needs to be funded to stop these problems. Invest the money into people to prevent them from getting through or getting those squatting or committing crimes away from citizens,
Most of them can’t afford boat or air hence through the border. They aren’t booking entry through a travel agent. This isn’t planning a vacation here. This is why the border is so popular with illegals.

Not sure we have the infrastructure to accommodate them without it involving some form of residency with people that don’t want them.

You can’t really even discourage them. You call them illegals the left will hound you. Don’t let them squat in your property, the left will call you racist. Don’t feed them, the left will call you inhumane. Don’t pay them enough, the left will call you a slave driver. Don’t give them the right to vote, the left will say it’s oppression.

Really illegals are the backbone of the party’s existence and survival. They need and want the illegal votes, and we know they love to print currency and dole out social programs to them for nothing other than the attempt to get here without getting caught. It’s a big slap in the face to our run down cities, and ICE.

Last edited:
Most of them can’t afford boat or air hence through the border. They aren’t booking entry through a travel agent. This isn’t planning a vacation here. This is why the border is so popular with illegals.

Not sure we have the infrastructure to accommodate them without it involving some form of residency with people that don’t want them.

You can’t really even discourage them. You call them illegals the left will hound you. Don’t let them squat in your property, the left will call you racist. Don’t feed them, the left will call you inhumane. Don’t pay them enough, the left will call you a slave driver. Don’t give them the right to vote, the left will say it’s oppression.

Really illegals are the backbone of the party’s existence and survival. They need and want the illegal votes, and we know they love to print currency and dole out social programs to them for nothing other than the attempt to get here without getting caught. It’s a big slap in the face to our run down cities, and ICE.
I'm sure you realize it's cheaper to leave Haiti by boat than air and the distance and ease to get here is more than by the Mexico border too right? All they need to do is organize and float in from international waters and they're in.

However our citizen needs must come before other nations. We can still be humanitarian but not allow them to destroy towns and cities.

How many here saw the report that 1.3 million native born Americans have lost their job to 635k illegals? Has happened here in Bama with Haitian illegals and Governor Memaw has not lifted a finger. Why you ask? Money the answer is always money.
I’ll just repost this for you. It’s not native borns losing their jobs to foreign borns. I’m sure it was spun that way to you and you fell for it.

Probably need to use seasonally adjusted numbers (these aren’t). For reference, native borns lost 1.6m jobs in August 2018 and 0.7m in August 2019. I’m assuming this is mostly people going back to school and “losing” summer jobs.

It's probably going to pass. Then in a year so they will pass more laws saying you can't do it in public places.
Not possible. Its a constitutional amendment so the legislature cant change it. It could only be changed with another amendment. I hope the people of florida dont throw away their state and become Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back