• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

These are the people that will run the 2025 Trump admin if he wins...42 sec mark sounds like he slipped up and said what was really on his mind.

These are the people that will run the 2025 Trump admin if he wins...42 sec mark sounds like he slipped up and said what was really on his mind.

I’m no Rich Lowry fan whatsoever. I never really liked him. But Madeline Peltz is wrong imo if she thinks he almost said the “N” word. The word, which was gibberish due to a mistake, started with “mig”, not “nig”. It was almost as if he was going to say migrants with an “I” sound like igloo rather than the correct I as in ice.

I’m no Rich Lowry fan whatsoever. I never really liked him. But Madeline Peltz is wrong imo if she thinks he almost said the “N” word. The word, which was gibberish due to a mistake, started with “mig”, not “nig”. It was almost as if he was going to say migrants with an “I” sound like igloo rather than the correct I as in ice.

I dunno man...

I dunno man...

I listened over and over. But what really convinced me is that his lips come together when he said the gibberish word. Look real closely as you can see that clearly. As we know an M requires the lips to come together. An N requires lips to be open while the tongue touches the roof of the mouth as we know. His closed his lips then.
Do you see what I’m seeing? What do others think? It sounds like Chris Hayes of MSNBC was also fooled. It’s an easy mistake and I don’t think Chris Hayes is intentionally trying to mislead. He typically sticks to facts. I watch him sometimes. But he’s wrong here imo.

I listened over and over. But what really convinced me is that his lips come together when he said the gibberish word. Look real closely as you can see that clearly. As we know an M requires the lips to come together. An N requires lips to be open while the tongue touches the roof of the mouth as we know. His closed his lips then.
Do you see what I’m seeing? What do others think? It sounds like Chris Hayes of MSNBC was also fooled. It’s an easy mistake and I don’t think Chris Hayes is intentionally trying to mislead. He typically sticks to facts. I watch him sometimes. But he’s wrong here imo.

It's blowing up on twitter.....I think he said the n word hard r. I can't imagine what else he would have said their instead of migrant.

I’d really like for others to listen but also watch closely this Rich Lowry video to see what y’all think. Look at his lips. Did that word start with an “M” or an “N”? I think “M” because his lips come together. You can’t make the “N” sound with lips closed. Am I the only one who thinks this is an “M”?

I’d really like for others to listen but also watch closely this Rich Lowry video to see what y’all think. Look at his lips. Did that word start with an “M” or an “N”? I think “M” because his lips come together. You can’t make the “N” sound with lips closed. Am I the only one who thinks this is an “M”?

I've listened to it three times. At first glance it sounds like N. But he doesn't seem like to type that would use that word normally. This is just something to make headlines for the day.

Obviously meant to say migrants but.....

The above exchange is a complete representation of where we are as a society in 2024. Well did he mean to say? He must of said xxxx because of racism. We'll twitter says he was going to say xxxx. People misspeak everyday. Downeast the racism traps are ridiculous, there's plenty of real racism that exists, don't manifest more.

Last edited:
I've listened to it three times. At first glance it sounds like N. But he doesn't seem like to type that would use that word normally. This is just something to make headlines for the day.

You need to watch his lips. Otherwise it’s very difficult to tell.

Lol....the fact it rolls right on out tells you he is use to using that word around his friends...

Lol....how does he not know the person he is getting ready to introduce is not a woman.....this is simple stuff and they can't get it right because the entire campaign is a shitshow...

Back