• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

IMO the teamsters poll is the most accurate.
Everywhere you look it's baffling how many people are supporting Trump that is shocking. Read an article today about some woman who went to numerous restaurants in a blue city and only found 1 Kamala supporter. I would find it more subjective if the person asking wasn't a lefty but I believe she was. These pills are cooked

Everywhere you look it's baffling how many people are supporting Trump that is shocking. Read an article today about some woman who went to numerous restaurants in a blue city and only found 1 Kamala supporter. I would find it more subjective if the person asking wasn't a lefty but I believe she was. These pills are cooked
These polls are designed to drum up support, not reflect it. They will correct to reflect reality a few days before Election Day to appear more accurate

If you can cut through the rambling the only answer he hints at is stopping food imports. So he's going to voluntarily cut supply chain and create monopolies so that you can only get your food from limited sources and he thinks that's going to drive down food?

Do any of you actually believe that?

Back