• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Imagine watching your 85-year-old grandad being killed and run over! @Rain Cold Why do you still support israel? 🎤

Imagine watching your kid get beheaded and burnt alive, wife get rapped and drug off as a hostage. I got the clips and countless more. But it would gas light this thread and espeacilly you. So out of respect for everyone, ill keep a lid on all of it. Want change one thing or anyones opinion!

Imagine watching your kid get beheaded and burnt alive, wife get rapped and drug off as a hostage. I got the clips and countless more. But it would gas light this thread and espeacilly you. So out of respect for everyone, ill keep a lid on all of it. Want change one thing or anyones opinion!
Share them and go for it. Will not change what has been happening for 80 years. Id like the video of the wife who is rapping, maybe she has bars like Eminem. as for the kid getting beheaded? That was proven verifiably false and admitted so eventually even in Israeli media.

I got another one for you @NCSNOW ! What if the jews that the bible says will be persecuted till Jesus comes back are the Palestinians? After all, genetic testing showed them to be by and large the same Levantine people of thousands of years ago, and as we see they are being oppressed and have been for 80 years! Christians near Bethlehem are being forced out and not allowed to see their Church of Nativity... so sad... all while Israelis party on the beaches of Tel Aviv... sure don't seem oppressed... Jesus will come and save his people one day... will you abandon the way of satan and join us and join christ? How do you know that the devil antichrist has not tricked you into oppressing Jesus's people? Sounds like the anti christ to me.

Why i cant vote for Trump. The foul stench will turn FLA into Colorado

I am for medical pot. For one reason. I take meds for seizures. I do think medical pot has its place. That being said after being in New Orleans this weekend, the smell of it was all over the place and I mean everywhere you went. So it should be regulated in public places just like tobacco. I smoked for years, yet was absolutely glad when resturants began to ban smoking inside.

I am for medical pot. For one reason. I take meds for seizures. I do think medical pot has its place. That being said after being in New Orleans this weekend, the smell of it was all over the place and I mean everywhere you went. So it should be regulated in public places just like tobacco. I smoked for years, yet was absolutely glad when resturants began to ban smoking inside.
Can you smoke weed in restaurants there?

Back