• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Terrorism , I can’t believe I have lived to see the day our government supported terrorism. Even some southern redneck talking about hunting season in Gaza. At this point if you support israel what do you have to say?

Last edited:
Are we the good guys? The only two countries in the world to vote against making food a human right … USA and israel

This is getting more common. Escalating to a whole other level. I want ellaborate on the hypotheticals that it can create.
Fyi

1725965204296.png

No, you're the only one that won't shut up. When people don't respond to you in 2 hrs maybe its time to give it a rest?
Or maybe I’m ok posting ? I usually don’t get responses to those posts anyways… how about you see yourself out and don’t let the door hit you on the way out! Or maybe you want to post… maybe I caught me somebody

Or maybe something I posted is causing you cognitive dissonance… my last few posts haven’t attacked or singled anyone out, welcome to the politics thread snowflake deal with what’s posted within the guidelines set for us or goodnight!

If we are down to the point where most people who use this thread cannot stand each other speaking then there's definitely a serious problem with this thread and it's existence and purpose.

It went from an echo chamber to a mixed bag and some actual discussion to "you don't agree so you suck and I'm blocking you too" type of comments. Just don't use this thread if you can't handle it as RC said when we reopened it which may now be what everyone is doing.

If there's one thing I've learned is that adults and children act the exact same on the internet. There is no difference when there's not a face in front of you.

Sorry man, I'm usually a reader (I post on the weather side more). However, I'm not the one that needs to be shown the door. You're boasting that you got people banned was the last straw. I've actually enjoyed reading this thread and would prefer that it stays open. From reading your posts, you seem to want people to get banned? This thread is open for civil discussions and you don't seem to want that? This is why I said you should be shown the door. Nothing out of anger just pure facts. If your joking or only trying to create clicks that's different.

Have a blessed day.

Last edited:
Sorry man, I'm usually a reader (I post on the weather side more). However, I'm not the one that needs to be shown the door. You're posting that you got people banned was the last straw. I've actually enjoyed reading this thread and would prefer that it stays open. From reading your posts, you seem to want people to get banned? This thread is open for civil discussions and you don't seem to want that? This is why I said you should be shown the door. Nothing out of anger just pure facts.
Oh, I was joking about that . I didn’t actually get anyone banned or try to. Geez if you read what I post that’s pretty in line with how I would usually post! I’d get banned if I really tried to get everyone riled up enough for personal attacks…

This is getting more common. Escalating to a whole other level. I want ellaborate on the hypotheticals that it can create.
Fyi

View attachment 150900
I never understand this. Ukraine takes the fight to Russia, who is the one that is the aggressor here and we worry about escalation? Why does this mentality exist for the ones being attacked and not the aggressors?

Why is it outrageous for Palestinians to fight back against Isreali expansion tactics? Why is it outrageous to think Iran would strike back after being attacked by Isreal? Why is it outrageous for Ukraine actually fight back against Russian invasion?

I never understand this. Ukraine takes the fight to Russia, who is the one that is the aggressor here and we worry about escalation? Why does this mentality exist for the ones being attacked and not the aggressors?

Why is it outrageous for Palestinians to fight back against Isreali expansion tactics? Why is it outrageous to think Iran would strike back after being attacked by Isreal? Why is it outrageous for Ukraine actually fight back against Russian invasion?
Well apparently Ukraine is so important to Ukrainians that some of their men were found fighting in Gaza. Oh and it’s not outrageous it’s just cognitive dissonance and Christian Zionism. The Bible promised it to them or something

Back