• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I never understand this. Ukraine takes the fight to Russia, who is the one that is the aggressor here and we worry about escalation? Why does this mentality exist for the ones being attacked and not the aggressors?

Why is it outrageous for Palestinians to fight back against Isreali expansion tactics? Why is it outrageous to think Iran would strike back after being attacked by Isreal? Why is it outrageous for Ukraine actually fight back against Russian invasion?
Here’s the thing. Ukraine would not be able to do this without our tech, ammo and targeting assistance. Don’t want to speak for NC but that my be what he was talking about with his post. We are in a proxy war with Russia. I personally don’t want to send my son to Europe for a war I don’t think we should be in. If Russia responds the way many think they will that is what will happen.

Here’s the thing. Ukraine would not be able to do this without our tech, ammo and targeting assistance. Don’t want to speak for NC but that my be what he was talking about with his post. We are in a proxy war with Russia. I personally don’t want to send my son to Europe for a war I don’t think we should be in. If Russia responds the way many think they will that is what will happen.
This war is nobody's fault but Russia's

This is getting more common. Escalating to a whole other level. I want ellaborate on the hypotheticals that it can create.
Fyi

View attachment 150900

So doing back to Russia what Russia is doing to Ukraine is a escalation? What it is is embarrassing for Russia that they cant stop drones from hitting their capital with their ------ AA defenses. So now Ukraine controls pat of Russian territory and is attacking all over the western third of the country.....sounds completely fair to me. Russia can make it all stop right now.....all Putin has to do is pull his troops out of Ukraine and end the war.

There is never any credible anything that is a negative result of a left wing or deep state action or policy in real time. Acceptance of reality usually takes months or years. That's when the truth is usually admitted...when it is no longer relevant. There have been countless examples of this.

So doing back to Russia what Russia is doing to Ukraine is a escalation? What it is is embarrassing for Russia that they cant stop drones from hitting their capital with their ------ AA defenses. So now Ukraine controls pat of Russian territory and is attacking all over the western third of the country.....sounds completely fair to me. Russia can make it all stop right now.....all Putin has to do is pull his troops out of Ukraine and end the war.
I thought this war was going to be over 2 years ago??😄

You should start with the United Nations, which does nothing except collect money.
The United Nations isn’t real. The US has veto power so doesn’t matter what the rest of the world wants anyways so long as the us doesn’t want it , it ain’t happening

I've missed that one. What caused this?
The cause is her reluctance to stop associating with her best friend, Brittany Mahomes, who is a vocal Trump supporter. That's some social credit score kind of stuff from the left. You get on their bad side just because you associate with someone that supports a candidate you don't like?

Another three killed by the IDF. At this point they have killed more than hamas has. Honestly none have been confirmed to be hamas kills other than maybe the last 6 but all those before ? Confirmed idf

I never understand this. Ukraine takes the fight to Russia, who is the one that is the aggressor here and we worry about escalation? Why does this mentality exist for the ones being attacked and not the aggressors?

Why is it outrageous for Palestinians to fight back against Isreali expansion tactics? Why is it outrageous to think Iran would strike back after being attacked by Isreal? Why is it outrageous for Ukraine actually fight back against Russian invasion?
I wasn't judging Ukraine for attacking Russia. I was pointing out that they have recently been bringing the war, fighting inside of Russia. All the way to Moscow now. Thanks to new toys.

My point is it escalates by backing crazy Putin more into a corner. At some point, when he feels back upped, no way out. He has 2 alternatives. Quit ( aint gone happen) or fire off a nuke at Kiev. Desperation/Back a Rat into a corner theory is all I was calling attn to. Not Judging Ukraine either way.

To your other point about Palestinians fighting back. That's my take, after October 7th, Israel has every right to fight back against Iran expansion through its Proxies. They started this with Israel on October 7th. You had peace and quit October 6th

Last edited:

Who qualifies as a Christian nationalist? Seriously never heard term, till this campaign season. I'm 100% born again, saved 100% only by the grace and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Love my country. Vote conservative. But my first and truly only love is for God before , above anything else in my life. American Pride, even Family aren't in the same hemisphere as relation/love for God.
Its God, then Family, Then country in that order.

I wasn't judging Ukraine for attacking Russia. I was pointing out that they have recently been bringing the war, fighting inside of Russia. All the way to Moscow now. Thanks to new toys.

My point is it escalates by backing crazy Putin more into a corner. At some point, when he feels back upped, no way out. He has 2 alternatives. Quit ( aint gone happen) or fire off a nuke at Kiev.

To your other point about Palestinians fighting back. That's my take, after October 7th, Israel has every right to fight back against Iran expansion through its Proxies. They started this with Israel on October 7th. You had peace and quit October 6th
I'm not sure Putin would fire a nuclear weapon, but he would probably invade Poland or the Baltics, bringing NATO in. Most likely though would be a major push into the Ukraine with help from Belarus.

Back