• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably need to use seasonally adjusted numbers (these aren’t). For reference, native borns lost 1.6m jobs in 2018 and 0.7m in 2019. I’m assuming this is mostly people going back to school and “losing” summer jobs.

Or maybe they took our jobssss. Well took your jobs, I’m not native born so I guess I took them.

Oops. Guess he's not going on probation this week. Too bad I'm sure the anxiety pills are wearing thin on the ones that had so much emotionally invested in telling us how wrong we've been this whole time for years.
But wait. I thought it was one of your conspiracy theories that they would jail him to interfere with the election......guess that's one more thing you have been wrong about.

This is one step closer to "show me your papers" mentality of the crazy right wing.

If anyone supports this kind of behavior then can not say they love America. This entire lawsuit goes against everything America is.

But wait. I thought it was one of your conspiracy theories that they would jail him to interfere with the election......guess that's one more thing you have been wrong about.
No I've never said that he would be in jail. You need to get your story straight . I know you're just begging to have something to say about somebody else but that's not going to cut it.

This is one step closer to "show me your papers" mentality of the crazy right wing.

If anyone supports this kind of behavior then can not say they love America. This entire lawsuit goes against everything America is.

Very authoritarian

You seem OBSESSED with killing unborn babies. :(

This really isn't about abortion. It's about tyrannical government you support. In this country we can travel freely and to anywhere for whatever legal activities we wish.

Do you support Texas in this case?

I’ll start caring when you go get your forced Covid test from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back