• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I know. Sad part is there is not letting go of Project 2025 now. He fires Vance then Kamala is still gonna link the project to the Supreme Court picks. Trump needs a new vp and Supreme Court agenda to change minds. Currently people are scared to ---- and being forced to vote for Harris.
Unfortunately, 99% of the people have no idea what Project 2025 is and don't care. It's much easier to care about inflation, crime, the border, and trying to kill thr Republican nominee. They understand about that.

Unfortunately, 99% of the people have no idea what Project 2025 is and don't care. It's much easier to care about inflation, crime, the border, and trying to kill thr Republican nominee. They understand about that.
Wallet, secure border, military back to doing what it's designed to do. Simple stuff......

Yea, for Trump. He is saying right now to himself, "Im going to have to blame Vance for me losing"

Or we could just look at the numbers and see that they polled +5% democrat, but that is logic which we can’t use.

The sample includes 1,018 registered voters, 426 Democrats, 376 Republicans, and 341 Independents.

Everything is a conspiracy nowadays isn't it

In the last two weeks there's a failed assassination attempt on a former president and current candidate the incumbent president and candidate is stepping down there are major news stories out there and Sheila Jackson Lee passing away from a known cancer just doesn't make the new cycle right now it's not that big of a deal in the face of everything else that's why the media is not covering it no other reason
Yeah I'm sure you are right and I'm sure her family and close friends understand. If that's the case, then she will never get her coverage. Maybe I missed it though. I had no idea she had oversight of the SS. Did you? It's just interesting. To me. Ok if it's not to you.

Yeah I'm sure you are right and I'm sure her family and close friends understand. If that's the case, then she will never get her coverage. Maybe I missed it though. I had no idea she had oversight of the SS. Did you? It's just interesting. To me. Ok if it's not to you.
Not trying to be mean, but maybe somebody on their deathbed with cancer isn't the optimal overseer of a former president's event security. I don't know.

Harris is not electable. She’s an ultra liberal leftest from California. More liberal than Joe. Her favorability rating is as low as Biden’s were. On a study released today it said 4/10 families worry if they can pay their bills each month. That’s higher than the 2008 Recession! Inflation and cost of living are going to be the two biggest issues. Not sure how anyone could say Kamala Harris is better to deal with that.

Back