• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Part of that is just voters glad its not Biden but its also an issue for Trump. Trump gave a horrifically bad nomination speech and his of Vance was just another in the long list of bad political hires on his part.
You had to know she would get a bounce once all of this went down. Question is whether she can hold it.

Trump lost the election. I am surprised they are trying to get this old man to run again. He’s just too old. Let the people pick the Republican nominee. Jeb Bush would probably smack Harris. Instead you are putting up this 80 year old fart who now has bad hearing, makeup, 💄 and project 2025 tied to his VP. It’s a disgrace to the Republican Party!

Seeing several similar polls
She got a slight boost today but Vegas odds still showing a big gap that needs closed. I’m sure they will tighten as we near Election Day. For the Dems sake they just need to hope and pray this isn’t a Mitt Romney ‘throw in the towel’ type move here heading into the election IMG_8960.jpegIMG_8959.jpeg

She got a slight boost today but Vegas odds still showing a big gap that needs closed. I’m sure they will tighten as we near Election Day. For the Dems sake they just need to hope and pray this isn’t a Mitt Romney ‘throw in the towel’ type move here heading into the election View attachment 148748View attachment 148749
I'd load the boat on Hillary shares now and sell after the convention.

Trump lost the election. I am surprised they are trying to get this old man to run again. He’s just too old. Let the people pick the Republican nominee. Jeb Bush would probably smack Harris. Instead you are putting up this 80 year old fart who now has bad hearing, makeup, 💄 and project 2025 tied to his VP. It’s a disgrace to the Republican Party!
He gets voters to turn out like no one else in the party can, Birdman. He’s polarizing. You need a polarizing candidate if you want your party to win these days. You just do. That’s politics.

He gets voters to turn out like no one else in the party can, Birdman. He’s polarizing. You need a polarizing candidate if you want your party to win these days. You just do. That’s politics.
I mean he didn’t against Biden so…I think this is false. Now sources are saying Biden is telling Harris to delay delay delay naming any VP until the last possible minute to keep the media guessing and media coverage off Trump. Hell I already forgot what happened in Pennsylvania.

Ok I'm taking Avatar bets again. Trump wins you put the Trump pic of my choice as your avatar for 6 months. You win I will put the avatar of your choice (whomever wins the circus sideshow). Shaggy was the only one last time and he won so lets see how confident you guys and gals are this go around with Kamala.....Any takers?

I mean he didn’t against Biden so…I think this is false. Now sources are saying Biden is telling Harris to delay delay delay naming any VP until the last possible minute to keep the media guessing and media coverage off Trump. Hell I already forgot what happened in Pennsylvania.
How many times did you vote for president in 2020? Be honest.

It's not surprising that the betting odds for Trump winning the election have decreased slightly since Harris has shored up the support of the Democratic party. The Real Clear averages show Trump with a 1.9 point lead against Harris versus a 2.9 point lead against Biden back on Sunday. There is a long time between now and November when the voters get the final say so the roller coaster ride is just beginning.

Trump picked vance because he thought he had already won. Vance has turned into an anchor around his neck.
I know. Sad part is there is not letting go of Project 2025 now. He fires Vance then Kamala is still gonna link the project to the Supreme Court picks. Trump needs a new vp and Supreme Court agenda to change minds. Currently people are scared to ---- and being forced to vote for Harris.

Back