• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I don’t envy Speaker Johnson right now. He needs to get two appropriations bills through the House and at the same time keep a lid on the more extreme members of his caucus already spouting plausibly deniable racist comments about Harris. Dude looks stressed today.

*what* exactly is going to get worse?
Her chances and she has zero chance NOW. I get you want to be positive but I'm not seeing what you are. As has already been pointed out, American's are tired of radical because progressive doesn't pay the bills.

Harris is not electable. She’s an ultra liberal leftest from California. More liberal than Joe. Her favorability rating is as low as Biden’s were. On a study released today it said 4/10 families worry if they can pay their bills each month. That’s higher than the 2008 Recession! Inflation and cost of living are going to be the two biggest issues. Not sure how anyone could say Kamala Harris is better to deal with that.

I mean it’s laughable, people are buttkissing Harris like she is an incredible, smart, focused, capable person and completely disregard the fact that the administration of a half senile/half crippled old man kept her hidden and quiet for almost four years because she was always capable of saying something that stupid.

If she was viable at all, her role would have increased for the past four years as heir apparent, Biden would have dropped out last year to be the honorable man to give the mantle to the first black female President and she would have been campaigning for a while. They didn’t; they stuck with a guy who couldn’t even answer questions at his own press conferences.

I don’t envy Speaker Johnson right now. He needs to get two appropriations bills through the House and at the same time keep a lid on the more extreme members of his caucus already spouting plausibly deniable racist comments about Harris. Dude looks stressed today.
Racist gonna racist.

Add that we are likely 1 to 2 Vamce rallies away from hearing him tell women to lose the shoes and get back in the kitchen barefoot and preggo

Back