• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

So scared of the demographic that was supposedly going for trump this time around

Somewhere in the multiverse, Mr. Fantastic is envious at this stretch.

Israel has to be very careful here because this is getting to the critical point. There are so many moving parts pushing and pulling that escalation doesn't have much more room to grow and Israel can't win to be honest. On top of that you have Russia/Ukraine China/Taiwan with us in the middle. My son's AOR is Asia so my eyes are on that for obvious reasons

Thought I made it clear before, my talking trash about right wing populism (it's a problem on both sides though for me)...0 of it comes from reddit...

It comes more from:

Dad.

He'd basically be what Shaggy and Downeast are on here if he was here, except he does consider himself to be a democrat.

It's amazing to me how statements, proclamations, platitudes, and emotional reactions carry more weight than actual evidence of what's actually happening around you. I can't really understand this.

If anybody objectively and on the whole compares the 4 years of Trump to where we are now after 4 years of Democrat leadership and actually concludes that our country and our world are in a better place and are better off, then that person is either a moron or dishonest. There are frankly no other options, except one: That person is miserable and wants everyone else miserable too.

It's amazing to me how statements, proclamations, platitudes, and emotional reactions carry more weight than actual evidence of what's actually happening around you. I can't really understand this.

If anybody objectively and on the whole compares the 4 years of Trump to where we are now after 4 years of Democrat leadership and actually concludes that our country and our world are in a better place and are better off, then that person is either a moron or dishonest. There are frankly no other options, except one: That person is miserable and wants everyone else miserable too.
This is it!! People navigate away from policy and things that affect our lives to irrelevant stuff like comedy skits, one liners, gotcha moments, word salads, age, race, and things that are so minor in comparison.

This world is on fire right now but let’s focus on how a customer cussed out a drive-thru worker

This kind of goes against the first paragraph of actual evidence and emotional reactions.

The evidence is there was a monumental global shift in 2020. Remember the pandemic? Evidence? How about GLOBAL INFLATION not just US inflation. Forgetting that nugget of truth?

It really isn't as simple as who was president...Trump inherited a thriving growing economy....Biden not so much. Yet here we are with the Dow breaking its high again today, gas is back down under $3 most places...unemployment is back to precovid levels after Trump became first president to leave office with less jobs than when he started in like 100 years. All this was accomplished with higher background inflation and huge supply issues as companies tried to rebuild after covid. The US has recoverered faster and better from the covid slump than any other nation.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Those who have not, haven't under any administration likely because of their own lack of doing and/or ability, and so its easier to blame those who do and be angry about it. It is a pathetic existence, and the numbers are growing by the day.

Lying about 2020 election and 1/6/21 by themselves disqualify him for me just like they do for many who have voted strictly or mainly Republican for Pres. in the past just like me (although I’m independent).

Obviously, the 2020 election lie and the 1/6/21 insurrection don’t bother you. Amazing.

Have you ever voted for a Dem for Pres? Is there anything that can occur to get you to do so in the future?

Lying about 2020 election and 1/6/21 by themselves disqualify him for me just like they do for many who have voted strictly or mainly Republican for Pres. in the past just like me (although I’m independent).

Obviously, the 2020 election lie and the 1/6/21 insurrection don’t bother you. Amazing.

Have you ever voted for a Dem for Pres? Is there anything that can occur to get you to do so in the future?
Lying about what exactly?

You think these five metro areas needed days and weeks to count absentee ballots to get to an exorbitant 81,000,000 votes when Obama only had the high 60s? What lie are you referring to? You realize an absentee ballot filled out pre or post election day via ballot harvesting is a legitimate vote via any recount or investigation, but does that make it okay? How about Fulton County, GA missing 18k ballot images, and refusing to turn them over, is that okay? To deny that one of the most unpopular candidates in history was able to garner 81 million votes organically by being locked in his basement is just absurd. The republicans also ballot harvest, it’s just a lot harder for them to keep up where their voters live in less populated rural counties.

The democrats literally installed their candidate after staging an early debate to expose Biden, yet that is totally excusable I guess. I literally can't tolerate the Trump derangement anymore while the dem candidate has never won a primary. Anyone not voting for Trump simply for their perceived personal character has no business voting. These career politicians have the same character, if not worse, working in a system that protects them if they vote the right way for their benefactors.

Last edited:

Meh, when Trump issues an unconstitutional executive order to try to fire millions of people from their jobs to get a vaccine that they did not need so he could look good, wake me.

Meh, when Trump issues an unconstitutional executive order to try to fire millions of people from their job to get a vaccine that they did not need so he could look good, wake me.

Dude, you think people even remember this now? Thousands fired, and for what?

Back