• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I agree Trump promising to deport 11 million people then not doing it was a red herring just like him promising to deport 25 million people this time around is also a red herring.
I'm sorry you're having such a bad day today. It's apparent by the amount of posts you have put up today.

Telling a lie is one thing, trying to get your VP to act on that lie by getting people to cast illegal delegate slates for him to illegally introduce in an attempt to prevent the legal rightful winner from becoming president however is just a tad different.
That's absolutely not what happened, but even if we stipulate that it did, it is ≠ more people struggling to eat, more people struggling to be safe, more geopolitical instability, more division, more insanity, etc. Maybe you like all of those things, though. At least be honest about it.

Israel has to be very careful here because this is getting to the critical point. There are so many moving parts pushing and pulling that escalation doesn't have much more room to grow and Israel can't win to be honest. On top of that you have Russia/Ukraine China/Taiwan with us in the middle. My son's AOR is Asia so my eyes are on that for obvious reasons
You forgot Little Rocket Man. Hes been shuffeling the jig saw puzzle DMC hard past week or so.

Off subject... but if you're ever in Vegas, you need to take in a show at the Sphere. Saw the Eagles there last Friday night and the experience was surreal. Words cannot adequately describe the technology of the sound and visuals. Amazing...

Now back on subject... This is without a doubt the weakest Presidential field in American history. An orange clown and an airhead

I agree Trump promising to deport 11 million people then not doing it was a red herring just like him promising to deport 25 million people this time around is also a red herring.
He wouldn’t have to deport 11 million people if his border policies were still in place.

That's absolutely not what happened, but even if we stipulate that it did, it is ≠ more people struggling to eat, more people struggling to be safe, more geopolitical instability, more division, more insanity, etc. Maybe you like all of those things, though. At least be honest about it.

It is what happened or would have if Pence had went along with the scheme...there are fake electors in several states facing prison for their actions.

At least you admit that you do not care Trump attempted to overthrow a election because having the person you want in power is more important than laws and the constitution.

Back