• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Off subject... but if you're ever in Vegas, you need to take in a show at the Sphere. Saw the Eagles there last Friday night and the experience was surreal. Words cannot adequately describe the technology of the sound and visuals. Amazing...

Now back on subject... This is without a doubt the weakest Presidential field in American history. An orange clown and an airhead
Did Hotel California offer good rates? Or were the good deals Already Gone? I heard the receptionist can be a Witchy Woman. If she was nice, please send her the Best of My Love

It is what happened or would have if Pence had went along with the scheme...there are fake electors in several states facing prison for their actions.

At least you admit that you do not care Trump attempted to overthrow a election because having the person you want in power is more important than laws and the constitution.
You have much larger constitutional issues with the curtailment of free speech, the invasion along our southern border, and elevation of the criminal above the law abiding citizen, under the left. So even your crocodile tear "constitutional argument" rings hollow.

I wish you guys would just come out and tell the truth, rather than bring up all of these weak arguments that get easily blown out of the water with common sense and actual evidence.

You want left wing ideology in place because you hate God, and the idea that any system built upon a moral framework having anything to do with God is appalling to you and needs to be thrown out. And you hate the fact that their are people that love God, and they have influence. That's your real argument. So just end the charade, and let's talk about that.

Constitutional crises, Trump lying about this or that, out of context quotes, Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump losing his mind, Trump unhealthy, Trump bad hair, mean Tweets, etc is all nonsense. Just stop it, so we can have a real conversation for once.

You have much larger constitutional issues with the curtailment of free speech, the invasion along our southern border, and elevation of the criminal above the law abiding citizen, under the left. So even your crocodile tear "constitutional argument" rings hollow.

I wish you guys would just come out and tell the truth, rather than bring up all of these weak arguments that get easily blown out of the water with common sense and actual evidence.

You want left wing ideology in place because you hate God, and the idea that any system built upon a moral framework having anything to do with God is appalling to you and needs to be thrown out. And you hate the fact that their are people that love God, and they have influence. That's your real argument. So just end the charade, and let's talk about that.

Constitutional crises, Trump lying about this or that, out of context quotes, Russia, Russia, Russia, Trump losing his mind, Trump unhealthy, Trump bad hair, mean Tweets, etc is all nonsense. Just stop it, so we can have a real conversation for once.
Can’t have real conversations if you don’t answer questions Kamala

One of the things I find interesting about Trump is you can see he actually is enjoying himself out there. I have no idea how that's possible considering the constant barrage of assination attempts and threats to him. He really has reached a point where the narrative of the media doesn't touch him as much. He needed a bit more of that attitude in his first term.
All the information you hear inside the Kamala campaign is turmoil and anger. She can't retain staff, there are even physical altercations and shouting matches. I think it's because with the left they live in a house of cards that can easily come crashing down. Trump is just Trump love him or hate him.

Nope this is pretty off target....the entire god thing you typed is 🙄....I have zero issue with religion as long as it isn't forced on someone period. It has no place in our schools or government...our founders explicitly made it that way for a reason.

I'm not voting for Harris because I am thrilled with her policy it's more I am scared of what Trump and project 2025 will do to our nation. Trump is an unstable power hungry authoritarian regardless of what you believe or think. His actions and statements make this clear of who and what he is....and I think you and everyone else supporting him know it and it's what you want. Its why you don't really care if Trump tried to steal the election with the fake electors scheme etc. Trump is wholly owned and controlled by the far right nationalist they are the ones who will run his admin and you are fine with that as well.

In the end I hope Harris wins because we can fix what she does alot easier than what Trump will do. I wish we had competent candidates, I would have voted for pre maga Haley in a heart beat...and she is the best person out of all the candidates this cycle to be president IMO. Instead the options are Harris or Trump and for me that choice is clear....

As for your last paragraph...it's sums up the maga movement well ignore, deflect, deny....

Nope this is pretty off target....the entire god thing you typed is 🙄....I have zero issue with religion as long as it isn't forced on someone period. It has no place in our schools or government...our founders explicitly made it that way for a reason.

I'm not voting for Harris because I am thrilled with her policy it's more I am scared of what Trump and project 2025 will do to our nation. Trump is an unstable power hungry authoritarian regardless of what you believe or think. His actions and statements make this clear of who and what he is....and I think you and everyone else supporting him know it and it's what you want. Its why you don't really care if Trump tried to steal the election with the fake electors scheme etc. Trump is wholly owned and controlled by the far right nationalist they are the ones who will run his admin and you are fine with that as well.

In the end I hope Harris wins because we can fix what she does alot easier than what Trump will do. I wish we had competent candidates, I would have voted for pre maga Haley in a heart beat...and she is the best person out of all the candidates this cycle to be president IMO. Instead the options are Harris or Trump and for me that choice is clear....

As for your last paragraph...it's sums up the maga movement well ignore, deflect, deny....
When Trump wins, will you come back in 4 years and admit you were completely wrong, for like the 100th time, about Trump and his policies completely destroying the country?

If he destroys the country, I'll commit to coming in here and saying I was wrong.

Deal?

When Trump wins, will you come back in 4 years and admit you were completely wrong, for like the 100th time, about Trump and his policies completely destroying the country?

If he destroys the country, I'll commit to coming in here and saying I was wrong.

Deal?
Remember his idea of ruining the country is Trump waking up in the morning. You lose in this no matter what.....lol. You should ask for a complete, detailed list of all the things that are sure to happen and I will be willing to bet you never get that list!

One of the things I find interesting about Trump is you can see he actually is enjoying himself out there. I have no idea how that's possible considering the constant barrage of assination attempts and threats to him. He really has reached a point where the narrative of the media doesn't touch him as much. He needed a bit more of that attitude in his first term.
All the information you hear inside the Kamala campaign is turmoil and anger. She can't retain staff, there are even physical altercations and shouting matches. I think it's because with the left they live in a house of cards that can easily come crashing down. Trump is just Trump love him or hate him.
He loves the cult praise he gets. It fulfills his emptiness

Deal?
He likes to destroy other countries as well… him and Biden have that in common

He loves the cult praise he gets. It fulfills his emptiness
You and your comments would have driven me to vote for Obama back in the day. Jk. It just never ends and it's never anything substantive. Because someone's going to vote Republican which half the country is you say he's a cult member. Y'all seem to be the ones with the issues.

You and your comments would have driven me to vote for Obama back in the day. Jk. It just never ends and it's never anything substantive. Because someone's going to vote Republican which half the country is you say he's a cult member. Y'all seem to be the ones with the issues.
Those who shout the loudest usually have the most to hide.

The anti-Trump crowd is far more cultish than the for Trump crowd, and at least most of his voters admit they vote for him because they prefer his policies over the ladder. It’s not all this menstruating about his character you get from the other side.

For the record, I have no issue with Harris being the side piece of a powerful California mayor. You do what you have to do to get somewhere, and she did what she had to do.

Last edited:
The anti-Trump crowd is far more cultish than for Trump crowd, and at least most of his voters admit they vote for him because they prefer his policies over the ladder. It’s not all this menstruating about his character you get from the other side.

For the record, I have no issue which Harris being the ----- of a powerful California mayor. You do what you have to do to get somewhere, and she did what she had to do.
I asked yesterday which policies and no answers from anyone.

Was it his tariffs that added thousands to household expenses, his massive debt increases, his foreign policy of snuggling up to our enemies and abandoning our allies?

All it comes down to people is half people believe media propaganda half of people don't. These anti-trumpers really do think they're saving the world because they put their trust in faith in the media and haven't done the research into what's actually going on.

All it comes down to people is half people believe media propaganda half of people don't. These anti-trumpers really do think they're saving the world because they put their trust in faith in the media and haven't done the research into what's actually going on.
what has Harris done to help anyone? what's her plan?..........silence.

Back