• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

When is the last time there was a glowing post about Kamala and the future of our country here? I may have missed it
Hopefully on November 5th you can revel in our countries great future with Madam president Kamala.

The other option is looking backwards at a small man with small hands personal grievances.

Go Kamala!!!

I just got a text saying, “Trump wants you to vote early. The election is tight - he needs your vote.”

Actually I’ve gotten many texts the last couple of weeks asking me to vote for Trump. I don’t recall any for Harris.

I just got a text saying, “Trump wants you to vote early. The election is tight - he needs your vote.”

Actually I’ve gotten many texts the last couple of weeks asking me to vote for Trump. I don’t recall any for Harris.
I drive 4 to 5 hours a day doing deliveries and in every single commercial break recently they are running Harris ads. Mostly about trumps tariffs and the cost increase for families and one about trumps tax plan for the rich instead of the working class.

Also on US 17 there's been a digital billboard sign bashing trump and Robinson.

Back