• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Filled out app for absentee ballot. I did it at the nearby voter reg office and it was quick/no wait. Will get ballot in mail. This is so much better than waiting in line to vote. Will probably drop completed ballot in drop-box, which is close-by although I could mail it back if early enough.

Filled out app for absentee ballot. I did it at the nearby voter reg office and it was quick/no wait. Will get ballot in mail. This is so much better than waiting in line to vote. Will probably drop completed ballot in drop-box, which is close-by although I could mail it back if early enough.
I'm sorry you don't have the abilities to do it the right way. Hope you get better. Remember to do your part and drop off the other ballots you filled out.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you don't have the abilities to do it the right way. Hope you get better. Remember to do your part and drop off the other ballots you filled out.
Come on dude don't be like this.

All these comments just solidify my growing belief that it's not policy you support its his disgusting behavior because all yall.seem to do is immulate that part of him.

Back