• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

GOP felt NC was safe in 16 and 20 and seeing Trump signs outside of people's yards was rare....now I bet I pass 100 of them on the way to work....Trump is worried about NC, also see Harris signs because they think NC is in play.

I haven't seen many Trump signs at all until a few weeks ago and I never said Trump had given up on NC...also he is desperate.
Okay and you're desperate too.

When all you can do is talk about yard signs you know your a turd. I think Harris wins but I want Trump to win so bad just so I can post the post that ends this Thread forever.

I’m torn about who I want to win. Obviously Trump would be better in some ways but if Harris gets in I get more of Shaggy and Downeast’s tax dollars. Maybe then I’ll post pictures of giving the money to Christian ministries.

So if this turns out to be a scare from another foreign prank we can jail the official who leaked the email and hurt those people?

Sure and if they find people going around talking about harming FEMA they get to go to jail as well right.

Just go on twitter or truth social or rik tok etc and see all the threats of violence you you want. All of it due to blatant lies deliberately told to politicize a horrible disaster to help Trump.

The deep state along with the old Republican establishment is doing the same things they used to do to anti-war Democrats in elections past. I can't believe I used to fall for this crap dished out from the Republicans of old.
As humans we tended to believe those in positions of authority, especially when we didn't have realities of information surrounding us as we do today.

As humans we tended to believe those in positions of authority, especially when we didn't have realities of information surrounding us as we do today.
Especially when they're framed in regards to having to be that way to be "safe" And if you didn't believe that way you were un-American.

All I know is over the last several weeks there has been a flood of Trump and other GOP candidates signs placed on public stretches of roadways....that tells me they are big worried in NC....there was nothing like this in 2016 or 2020.

Also the poll dropping they are doing...I know I get at least 3 or 4 txt surveys and polls a week ...almost all from conservative sources and I say I am voting Trump in every one.

They had people walking door to door trying to get people to vote Trump in my neighborhood the other day. I didn’t even know that was a thing.

Whats the talking point from DNC email blast on this as its spilling out (misinformation)? This guy making claims, best have 9 lives, cause the machine want tollerate it.
1728925319125.jpeg

Sure and if they find people going around talking about harming FEMA they get to go to jail as well right.

Just go on twitter or truth social or rik tok etc and see all the threats of violence you you want. All of it due to blatant lies deliberately told to politicize a horrible disaster to help Trump.

Absolutely. If these people are actually “hunting” for FEMA agents and are telling the National Guard so, jail them. Considering though they gave the all clear a day later and the media covered their butt in that article, I’m guessing the story vanishes into the wind and is never heard of again.

And yes, twitter is full of idiots. You link and repost their tweets all the time such as the first tweet in the story in question.

Last edited:
The deep state along with the old Republican establishment is doing the same things they used to do to anti-war Democrats in elections past. I can't believe I used to fall for this crap dished out from the Republicans of old.
Warhawks love to watch war on TV when they don't have anyone they care about abroad getting their limbs blown off but you shouldn't feel bad for buying in to it especially when it comes on the heels off us being attacked. Hell I didn't fully see it until I was done deploying.

Absolutely. If these people are actually “hunting” for FEMA agents and are telling the National Guard so, jail them. Considering though they gave the all clear a day later and the media covered their butt in that article, I’m guessing the story vanishes into the wind and is never heard of again.

And yes, twitter is full of idiots. You link and repost their tweets all the time such as the first tweet in the story in question.

They didn't give the all clear....in some areas they have stopped sending FEMA contractors door to door and into the harder hit areas and have set up secure central locations that victims now have to go to.

Also the have arrested at least one idiot...

Tons of Harris wall signs are up down here as well. It's quite the eyesore really and she be outlawed. There should be significant fines for one's not picked up
The Harris campaign must be really worried, according to the Downeast theory. Y'all should talk it out and get back to us.

So yall say it's policy yall support about trump and not the worst of his absurd personality. I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt for a while.

So let's see what his policy positions got us then1st time.

Tariffs raised household expenses by around 2-3k before the covid inflation hit. His tax breaks to the rich and corporations exploded our debt more than any 1 term president. His border wall was a failure as there's been plenty of videos of how easy it is to bypass it......even if you built it along the entire border it would really stop people who are determined. Not to mention he turned down 25B when he vetoed the 4 pillars legislation.

None of those are good policies outcomes.

Now he wants to double down and have some crazy tariffs placed that would once again skyrocket household expenses.......this time on top of the covid inflation. He wants to gift his friends even bigger tax breaks and a substantial group of economic experts have said his policies would add twice the debt that Harris would.

So with his known record and his known rhetoric and policy for 2024 being more of the same why should the middle class want anything to do with him?

Which policies are yall really supporting

Back