• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Sorry of this has been posted, but it is hilarious how many on the left will accept horrible circumstances as the better alternative to Trump calling out a problem. Unbelievable and not at the same time. I'm sure some here will be fine with it too.

Answer the question Kamala …. Does it or does it not bother you that foreign nationals are in our cabinet and influence our policies ?

Uhh... just thought I would let you know, that pic is not Langley AF Base. It's fake. I made several work trips to Langley, it's on the coast of VA not in the mountains. If you want to post fake stuff you got to do better than this
The article is genuine and not sure why they used the pic they did. It's irrelevant to the article, not fake stuff. Next time Don't be so quick to judge a book by its cover!

So let me get this straight a email states the NG come upon trucks loaded with militia who told them they were hunting FEMA which ceased operations and the the next day operations were cleared to start normally. Huh…

They are no longer having FEMA contractors go door to door asking people what help they need...People now have to go to secure fixed locations to seek help.

All I know is over the last several weeks there has been a flood of Trump and other GOP candidates signs placed on public stretches of roadways....that tells me they are big worried in NC....there was nothing like this in 2016 or 2020.

Also the poll dropping they are doing...I know I get at least 3 or 4 txt surveys and polls a week ...almost all from conservative sources and I say I am voting Trump in every one.

All I know is over the last several weeks there has been a flood of Trump and other GOP candidates signs placed on public stretches of roadways....that tells me they are big worried in NC....there was nothing like this in 2016 or 2020.

Also the poll dropping they are doing...I know I get at least 3 or 4 txt surveys and polls a week ...almost all from conservative sources and I say I am voting Trump in every one.

Lol
You guys are a joke. If you didn't see signs you would say that he's given up on North Carolina but now that he's got signs everywhere you say he's desperate. Lololol

Lol
You guys are a joke. If you didn't see signs you would say that he's given up on North Carolina but now that he's got signs everywhere you say he's desperate. Lololol
Tons of Harris wall signs are up down here as well. It's quite the eyesore really and she be outlawed. There should be significant fines for one's not picked up

Lol

GOP felt NC was safe in 16 and 20 and seeing Trump signs outside of people's yards was rare....now I bet I pass 100 of them on the way to work....Trump is worried about NC, also see Harris signs because they think NC is in play.

I haven't seen many Trump signs at all until a few weeks ago and I never said Trump had given up on NC...also he is desperate.

Back