• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

17 straight days and nothing done about it? You can Google this story and find all sorts of interesting things. These "orbs" have been seen at our nuclear sites and have shown the capabilities to shut them off. It's ramping up and at some point the truth is gonna come out. As an interesting side note I went to Wrightsville beach last weekend to join the Skywatch with Chris Bledsoe and about 200 people that showed up to see these orbs he sees on a daily basis. They put on a show for well over an hour and I will post the videos when Chris puts them up on his Instagram. Craziest thing I have ever seen.

AI is going to take astronomical amounts of power (energy) to run. If you think Ukraine is about getting Russia back to the good old days I have news for you. Resources needed for this type of energy is on every global powers wish list and it's at the heart of this global conflict you are watching unfold. When war hawks want something they will stop at nothing to obtain it

Pay attention

@Sandbar , i see your post above after I posted, same topic.

Also Israeli stood down past 40 hours after Biden pleading on phone. Tonight Israel got hammered with russian made drones launched from lebanon. Over 100, troops killed, injured.
The russian drones are made of material hard to detect.

Also Israeli stood down past 40 hours after Biden pleading on phone. Tonight Israel got hammered with russian made drones launched from lebanon. Over 100, troops killed, injured.
Good riddance , may 100,000 more meet their end

The drones at Langley were orbs as big as cars with no visible propulsion system. It's the same things these Navy pilots experienced on the Nimitz that went from 60,000 feet to sea level in 2 seconds. No drone with current technology can do that. These things go from air to water and back out without slowing up. We have technology similar to these orbs but we DID NOT develop it from nothing. It came from back engineering these craft they have recovered. They are having another round of UAP hearings in November and the pressure is on for the government to start explaining and they better because the cat's out of the bag

Sorry of this has been posted, but it is hilarious how many on the left will accept horrible circumstances as the better alternative to Trump calling out a problem. Unbelievable and not at the same time. I'm sure some here will be fine with it too.

Back