• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

What’s with the new trend of conservative white men claiming to know what black folks should be voting for? The arrogance to assume you know best for them and suggest they are incapable of thinking for themselves and what they believe is misguided…idk they are starting to sound just as patronizing and infantilizing as the democrat party is towards minorities
lol! It’s black people saying it to black people. If you have a problem with white men directing black people on what to do, then you obviously been MIA for the past few decades of the liberal agenda.

You are obviously entitled to come up with this in your head, but I'm here to refute that with regards to my thought process. I am very anti-death and war in every sense because I know who the benefactors are. No innocent person of any race or creed should be dying because of war.
Words don’t matter. If you are anti war then prove it, take actions in your own personal life that support that belief . You can start by boycotting any corporations aiding. This list is only a short one, there are far more. This is a good start though

1729087994707.jpeg

Words don’t matter. If you are anti war then prove it, take actions in your own personal life that support that belief . You can start by boycotting any corporations aiding. This list is only a short one, there are far more. This is a good start though

View attachment 153283
Good, I hate HIKVISION, they are a competitor of ours anyways.

"When the FBI originally released the “final” crime data for 2022 in September 2023, it reported that the nation’s violent crime rate fell by 2.1%. This quickly became, and remains, a Democratic Party talking point to counter Donald Trump’s claims of soaring crime.

But the FBI has quietly revised those numbers, releasing new data that shows violent crime increased in 2022 by 4.5%. The new data includes thousands more murders, rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults.

The Bureau – which has been at the center of partisan storms – made no mention of these revisions in its September 2024 press release.

RCI discovered the change through a cryptic reference on the FBI website that states: “The 2022 violent crime rate has been updated for inclusion in CIUS, 2023.” But there is no mention that the numbers increased. One only sees the change by downloading the FBI’s new crime data and comparing it to the file released last year
."

Makes me wonder how they classify things and how they go back and recalculate.

For example since trumps crimes were committed in 2015/2016 but he wasn't convicted until 2924 which year do those 34 convictions get attributed?

Another example is his fraud "conviction" albeit civilly he was found to have committed mass fraud in the state of NY. Again this occurred over many years so which year do they get attributed to or since it's civil do they not get counted at all.

Yet another example is his loss to E Jean Carrol and the sexual assault lawsuit. Does they revise the sexual assault tally for the year of the offense or the year of the judgement?

Why i just cant vote for Trump. He now says its ok for a child to be sexually mutilated as long as the parents are cool with it. Sexual mutilation is something that cant be reversed and abuse of a child is wrong.

What’s with the new trend of conservative white men claiming to know what black folks should be voting for? The arrogance to assume you know best for them and suggest they are incapable of thinking for themselves and what they believe is misguided…idk they are starting to sound just as patronizing and infantilizing as the democrat party is towards minorities
You're a smart guy, but you are making a ridiculous statement here.

You're a smart guy, but you are making a ridiculous statement here.
Yeah it isn't white men telling black men what they should be voting for. It's white men aknowledging that at least some black men are starting to lift the veil and see through the BS of the Democrat Party. No demographic has been lied to more than black people. They have just been pissed at the wrong set of white people

Yeah it isn't white men telling black men what they should be voting for. It's white men aknowledging that at least some black men are starting to lift the veil and see through the BS of the Democrat Party. No demographic has been lied to more than black people. They have just been pissed at the wrong set of white people
They arent anymore!! I can imagine they are probably getting tired of being profiled and pandered to by liberals

Makes me wonder how they classify things and how they go back and recalculate.

For example since trumps crimes were committed in 2015/2016 but he wasn't convicted until 2924 which year do those 34 convictions get attributed?

Another example is his fraud "conviction" albeit civilly he was found to have committed mass fraud in the state of NY. Again this occurred over many years so which year do they get attributed to or since it's civil do they not get counted at all.

Yet another example is his loss to E Jean Carrol and the sexual assault lawsuit. Does they revise the sexual assault tally for the year of the offense or the year of the judgement?
Well for one, civil cases wouldn’t be logged as criminal, so you can discard the Carol case. The other case is criminal, but will likely be thrown out, so it may or may not ever be calculated into a statistic.

I think people are more interested in violent crimes, murder, rape, etc. rather than the publicity stunts used for political persuasion toward those who lack logical and critical thinking skills.

We need those numbers to be correct to correctly address the problem, violent crimes that is.

I’m basing it off all you in here “ why would black people vote like this”?
Black people have been voting largely democrat since the 60's and no other demographic is even close to being as skewed. Now look at where we sit in present days after we have spent trillions on the war on poverty. The hood aint gone nowhere and black people are still staring at the same issues they were back then. They have largely allowed the democrat media machine to convince them they and only they can solve their problems. They are taking the advice of powerful black people who do not face the issues that everyday blacks face. I mean it's a legit question that never seems to get answered. Black people vote democrat out of fear and any black person who has seen the light will tell anyone the same thing

Back