• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Black people have been voting largely democrat since the 60's and no other demographic is even close to being as skewed. Now look at where we sit in present days after we have spent trillions on the war on poverty. The hood aint gone nowhere and black people are still staring at the same issues they were back then. They have largely allowed the democrat media machine to convince them they and only they can solve their problems. They are taking the advice of powerful black people who do not face the issues that everyday blacks face. I mean it's a legit question that never seems to get answered. Black people vote democrat out of fear and any black person who has seen the light will tell anyone the same thing
I read your post as implying that there's a growing national trend of conservative white people telling black people what's best for them.

No white person here is claiming to intimately know the minority community and presume to tell them how to live.

But pointing out what you wrote above is fair, and that's pretty much what's been done in here. If that's your point, then I agree with it.

I read your post as implying that there's a growing national trend of conservative white people telling black people what's best for them.

No white person here is claiming to intimately know the minority community and presume to tell them how to live.

But pointing out what you wrote above is fair, and that's pretty much what's been done in here. If that's your point, then I agree with it.
Trump in Atlanta just said blacks and Hispanics need their head examined if the vote for democrats.

Yes I’m aware, have been since I was a child. You forget I’m an Arab man. You should stop supporting it
I don't support it. I live my life in spiritual peace while the rest of the world burns but I'm not going to live my life in a F'ng cave because other people can't solve their problems over dirt. I support you going over there to throw some rocks and shout death to America and Israel because the oath I took is for life. Enjoy.......

Remove the veil and at the very least acknowledge if you are one of those folks that doesn't 'believe" or "get it". Bloodlines run deep for centuries, feeding you poison that fogs your thinking so you are easy to control

1000002790.jpg

There is hope for recovery yall

Make me a list of all the things that Trump is going to do to destroy the country so we can have it on record. Put them all down in one nice and neat list so I can save it. Until you can do that you are simply wasting your own valuable time as well as everyone else.......

Make me a list of all the things that Trump is going to do to destroy the country so we can have it on record. Put them all down in one nice and neat list so I can save it. Until you can do that you are simply wasting your own valuable time as well as everyone else.......
Ok! I will try

Idk why we are all getting so worked up. All Kamals have to do is steal PA and GA again.

They have already set the narrative that it's razor close.. 3 tenths of a point etc. when internal polling with trump +2.5 isn't being spoken about.

Pa already said expect to wait for days for results

Remember when results were usually done the same night? That all changed after 2016 :)

In fact if nothing shady is going on, how come election results aren't expected on election night anymore in critical states since trump embarrassed Hillary?

Explain it. Please.

Better yet tell us how well his first administration tariff war ended upmfor everyday Americans? How much did it add to daily expenses?

Now tell us how his doubling down on that policy is going to help us with costs of goods and improving the economy

Back