• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

In fact if nothing shady is going on, how come election results aren't expected on election night anymore in critical states since trump embarrassed Hillary?

Explain it. Please.
Funny it's always the blue districts with the major counting problems which is odd because that's where all the smart people are supposed to reside

In fact if nothing shady is going on, how come election results aren't expected on election night anymore in critical states since trump embarrassed Hillary?

Explain it. Please.

GA Elections Board, which has a majority of members being pro-Trump Republicans, decided to have the number of ballots to be confirmed by a hand count, which would delay GA final results by an unknown amount of time.

Funny it's always the blue districts with the major counting problems which is odd because that's where all the smart people are supposed to reside
Because those are also the most populated areas with the most voters who can't count Joe Blows vote in rural Nebraska quick it's where you have 5 million people in one County then makes it tough to vote in one night this shouldn't be hard to understand

GA Elections Board, which has a majority of members being pro-Trump Republicans, decided to have the number of ballots to be confirmed by a hand count, which would delay GA final results by an unknown amount of time.

For now, it's been struck down, and even before it was struck down, it was said yesterday that all Georgia counties must certify by the deadline.

Anyhow, the place in which overall results may genuinely not be known for weeks is the House, because California and New York take an absolute lifetime to count.

It's been a thing for a while, but didn't start getting a ton of complaints until more recently.

For now, it's been struck down, and even before it was struck down, it was said yesterday that all Georgia counties must certify by the deadline.

Anyhow, the place in which overall results may genuinely not be known for weeks is the House, because California and New York take an absolute lifetime to count.

It's been a thing for a while, but didn't start getting a ton of complaints until more recently.

I know it has been struck down for now, but that’s beside the point.

How well are the Abraham accords holding up? Trumps diplomacy with putin get the world anything positive? Kim Jung given up his nukes yet?

What part of trumps record....actual record are yall relying on to prove he was a good president and could be a good president again?

John deere counters trunpanlie yesterday he saved jobs by threatening them woth tariffs. He said 2 days ago they announced they were moving to Mexico. John Deere announced today that no press release ever existed and that their plans remain the same.

The man lies to your faces

Questions I would like to see Kommiela answer:
1. Do you practice a religion?
2. Are you really vaxxed?
3. What did you learn in your upper middle class upbringing that will reasonate with every day Americans?
4. Have you had an abortion?
5. What will you do to stop child trafficking in this country?
6. Your father and mother are marxist. Your running mate is marxist. Will you be bringing Marxisim to the White House?
7. Will you further the weaponization of the DOJ against the American people that WOAT instituted?
8. What will you do to keep us out of regional and global wars?

Questions I would like to see Kommiela answer:
1. Do you practice a religion?
2. Are you really vaxxed?
3. What did you learn in your upper middle class upbringing that will reasonate with every day Americans?
4. Have you had an abortion?
5. What will you do to stop child trafficking in this country?
6. Your father and mother are marxist. Your running mate is marxist. Will you be bringing Marxisim to the White House?
7. Will you further the weaponization of the DOJ against the American people that WOAT instituted?
8. What will you do to keep us out of regional and global wars?
Can you imagine that word salad? It takes her 15 minutes to describe a blue marble

How well are the Abraham accords holding up? Trumps diplomacy with putin get the world anything positive? Kim Jung given up his nukes yet?

What part of trumps record....actual record are yall relying on to prove he was a good president and could be a good president again?

I’ve never voted for him and won’t in 2024 (easy decision). Besides the Big Lie and 1/6/21, I thought he was way too divisive from the start in 2015 even worse than Obama! So, a huge turn off very early. He treats political opponents in the US as enemies! As a moderate independent, I like as much bipartisanship as possible for the good of our country. So, how can I support someone like him?

But there are almost always some good things that all Presidents can be credited with under their watch like them or not. Here are the main ones I can think of off the top of my head for Trump from my perspective:

1) The stock markets did quite well under him and better than under Biden based on avg annual gains even though they’ve been pretty good under Biden.

2) Operation Warp Speed COVID vaccines: speed of getting that done was phenomenal! So, naming it that was very appropriate. Also, I liked that he had Fauci on his COVID committee.

I’ve never voted for him and won’t in 2024 (easy decision). Besides the Big Lie and 1/6/21, I thought he was way too divisive from the start in 2015 even worse than Obama! So, a huge turn off very early. He treats political opponents in the US as enemies! As a moderate independent, I like as much bipartisanship as possible for the good of our country. So, how can I support someone like him?

But there are almost always some good things that all Presidents can be credited with under their watch like them or not. Here are the main ones I can think of off the top of my head for Trump from my perspective:

1) The stock markets did quite well under him and better than under Biden based on avg annual gains even though they’ve been pretty good under Biden.

2) Operation Warp Speed COVID vaccines: speed of getting that done was phenomenal! So, naming it that was very appropriate. Also, I liked that he had Fauci on his COVID committee.
Sure both were good and I'd even credit him with the "stay in mexico" policy for asylum seekers. That was far more productive at slowing the rate of crossings than any border wall could

I had a great uncle once that told his father he wanted to go to law school. His father, being a farmer told him lawyers, bankers and politicians were all crooks so the uncle told his dad he intended to be one of the good lawyers. His father of course told him that if he intended to make a living at it and be good at his craft he better not be one of the "good ones".

The point?

You can be well liked and suck at what you do or be not liked and get sh*t done....... it's just a matter of priorities

I had a great uncle once that told his father he wanted to go to law school. His father, being a farmer told him lawyers, bankers and politicians were all crooks so the uncle told his dad he intended to be one of the good lawyers. His father of course told him that if he intended to make a living at it and be good at his craft he better not be one of the "good ones".

The point?

You can be well liked and suck at what you do or be not liked and get sh*t done....... it's just a matter of priorities
What did he get done?

You cant spin your way out of this. Yall might has well find a new angle for your last second hail mary.

1729108055440.jpeg

You cant spin your way out of this. Yall might has well find a new angle for your last second hail mary.

View attachment 153293

These very large % price increases during Biden are very well known. But please be honest and tell me how much if that you think was due to Biden’s policies and how much was out of his control. Which Biden policies caused these big price increases?

These very large % price increases during Biden are very well known. But please be honest and tell me how much if that you think was due to Biden’s policies and how much was out of his control. Which Biden policies caused these big price increases?
Some people say it’s because of reckless spending.

I’m just going to jump in here because this thread is active.

Do any of y’all plan all-inclusive vacations or have a wife or know somebody that is good at it? Jimmy needs a deal 🏝️ 🍺

Will still be light years faster than California

Back