• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

These very large % price increases during Biden are very well known. But please be honest and tell me how much if that you think was due to Biden’s policies and how much was out of his control. Which Biden policies caused these big price increases?

They wont answer this....just like they wont mention all the massive record profits all these oil and energy companies are posting up, they also ignore the fact that US companies produced more oil this year than any other year ever...also on that list are things like medical and car insurance which is 100% controlled at the state level with the federal government. Lastly food prices are well above inflation at this point and its a money grab.....they dont wanna talk about the fact that unemployment is back to pre covid levels, that gas prices are back to around $3 which is the new normal since oil companies are not building new refineries even though they are awash in cash and frankly dont want lower gas prices. WTH does the federal government have to do with hotels lol.....but if Trump deports millions it certainly will cause issues with hotels etc as a lot of the staff in these locations are immigrants.

These very large % price increases during Biden are very well known. But please be honest and tell me how much if that you think was due to Biden’s policies and how much was out of his control. Which Biden policies caused these big price increases?
I'll give it a shot:

OIL REGULATIONS PUT IN PLACE BY OATMEAL JOE!

As far as oil goes, as it sits now we are at capacity. With loosening of the regulations set by the Biden administration it will allow for the oil companies to create more capacity. Also with deregulation it will allow for new refineries to be built. US oil companies have not built a new refinery in more than 20 years. With more refining capacity means more product to the market and lowering of prices. That, my friends is how Trump will lower energy prices. It will also lower diesel fuel which in turn will lower shipping cost which affects the price of consumer goods.

I'll give it a shot:

As far as oil goes, as it sits now we are at capacity. With loosening of the regulations set by the Biden administration it will allow for the oil companies to create more capacity. Also with deregulation it will allow for new refineries to be built. US oil companies have not built a new refinery in more than 20 years. With more refining capacity means more product to the market and lowering of prices. That, my friends is how Trump will lower energy prices. It will also lower diesel fuel which in turn will lower shipping cost which affects the price of consumer goods.
Trump deregulated them already. They had the house, senate, and wh and how much did the needle move on any new refineries?

I'll give it a shot:

Diesel been around $3.25 a gallon here for a while now.....not far from where it was pre covid...is been like that for months and months now why are grocery prices still going up? Nothing in Biden's energy plan prevents the construction of refineries....its literally been since 1977 since one has been built so whose fault was it they hadn't built one before Biden got elected.

Someone already mentioned oil so there is one. We have mentioned before about reckless spending that he DID NOT have to force us into on the heels of COVID spending when we didn't have a choice. Now we can talk about all the supply chain issues we had. Was that his fault no. Was it fault that he didn't have the right people in places to solve the problem? Sure was. He put a lot of people in places they had no business being in . It's called DEI if you haven't been paying attention. Now we can talk about the 10 million illegal immigrants he let waltz right in. That's a lot of stress on an economy that isn't prepared for it. Now for the grand finale. They knew there were as an issue and did absolutely nothing about it because they denied the severity of it. That's his fault 100% . The government is a business and you guys hired 2 idiots to run it because of your emotions and nothing less. You wanted peace and normalcy so you traded in a business leader for a social engineering project but hey it only cost you several thousand dollars a year right?

Truth is stranger than fiction. I’ve been on hold with the IRS for over an hour and I get a call coming from “Donald J Trump” lol

Back