• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The book of receipts is as thick as war and peace.

If by some miracle he wins, maybe him and Yolanda can actually pay their bills and stop ripping off organizations like *checks notes* the girl scouts.

The reason his entire campaign staff quit was they found some top level IT people to help Robinson "prove" they were fabricated accounts etc and he refused it because he knows they would only verify it was him so his team quit.....this is all for show, as soon as he loses it will all stop.

Again, just because you havent traveled. In the last two years, going back to '23, I've been to the following cities and I've seen nothing of the sort:

Raleigh
Durham
Charlotte
New York
Chicago
Los Angeles
San Diego
Detroit

I've felt incredibly safe in all of those locations. Then again, I am less likely to believe propaganda that those places arent as safe. You guys are the ones with the confirmation bias. Meanwhile, I have traveled the backroads in Alabama and Mississippi in some ruby red counties and I have seen poverty on a level that is hard to describe. Yet, those folks continue to vote against their own self interests.

A lot of this poverty is people who choose to live like that, much like the people who for some reason choose to get stuck in Hwy 280 traffic for several hours a day driving to and from Birmingham.

To each their own really.

Can we get the clip that includes the few minutes prior? Because I’m gonna guess the interviewer swapped subjects quickly and didn’t let Trump respond fully.

I am sure you can find the entire thing unedited on YT....this is a pretty good breakdown though...Trump focuses on himself and then basically lies or talks around questions..

Last edited:
Again, just because you havent traveled. In the last two years, going back to '23, I've been to the following cities and I've seen nothing of the sort:

Raleigh
Durham
Charlotte
New York
Chicago
Los Angeles
San Diego
Detroit

I've felt incredibly safe in all of those locations. Then again, I am less likely to believe propaganda that those places arent as safe. You guys are the ones with the confirmation bias. Meanwhile, I have traveled the backroads in Alabama and Mississippi in some ruby red counties and I have seen poverty on a level that is hard to describe. Yet, those folks continue to vote against their own self interests.
BS.....lol. I'm sorry but NO.

I am sure you can find the entire thing unedited on YT....this is a pretty good breakdown though...Trump focuses on himself and then basically lies or talks around questions..

What you're saying is that you didn't watch the interview, like usual, and are only posting edited clips from your left wing, never Trump sources. 👍

What you're saying is that you didn't watch the interview, like usual, and are only posting edited clips from your left wing, never Trump sources. 👍

LOL I watched part of a youtube video of it last night while eating dinner....these clips are not edited out of context.....go watch it yourself...

So the victim I saw burning alive was indeed young, 19 year old male who was being treated for injuries in a previous bombing. Burned alive. Where are the pro lifers?

I don’t think it’s healthy to wake up and read Fox News first thing every morning.

I guess we can wake up to Morning Joe instead.

He’s better than he has ever been, intellectually, analytically,” Scarborough said. “F you if you can’t handle the truth. This version of Biden … is the best Biden ever.”

"When the FBI originally released the “final” crime data for 2022 in September 2023, it reported that the nation’s violent crime rate fell by 2.1%. This quickly became, and remains, a Democratic Party talking point to counter Donald Trump’s claims of soaring crime.

But the FBI has quietly revised those numbers, releasing new data that shows violent crime increased in 2022 by 4.5%. The new data includes thousands more murders, rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults.

The Bureau – which has been at the center of partisan storms – made no mention of these revisions in its September 2024 press release.

RCI discovered the change through a cryptic reference on the FBI website that states: “The 2022 violent crime rate has been updated for inclusion in CIUS, 2023.” But there is no mention that the numbers increased. One only sees the change by downloading the FBI’s new crime data and comparing it to the file released last year
."

You guys are the ones who get excited by dead palestinian kids.
You are obviously entitled to come up with this in your head, but I'm here to refute that with regards to my thought process. I am very anti-death and war in every sense because I know who the benefactors are. No innocent person of any race or creed should be dying because of war.

Raleigh
Durham
Charlotte
New York
Chicago
Los Angeles
San Diego
Detroit

I live 2 miles outside of uptown Charlotte. I see this city every day and have my entire life. Driving down Woodlawn Road on a daily basis, I can tell you for a fact that urban decay is real, and that’s not even an area that would be considered a ‘bad’ part of town.

Yes there are areas of town that have experienced improvement, but at the same time the areas that were already crime ridden have gotten and are continually getting worse. Democrat leadership has done absolutely nothing to curtail crime, and in many ways their policies encourage it. All you have to do is look at the numbers.

Raleigh
Durham
Charlotte
New York
Chicago
Los Angeles
San Diego
Detroit

What’s with the new trend of conservative white men claiming to know what black folks should be voting for? The arrogance to assume you know best for them and suggest they are incapable of thinking for themselves and what they believe is misguided…idk they are starting to sound just as patronizing and infantilizing as the democrat party is towards minorities

I live 2 miles outside of uptown Charlotte. I see this city every day and have my entire life. Driving down Woodlawn Road on a daily basis, I can tell you for a fact that urban decay is real, and that’s not even an area that would be considered a ‘bad’ part of town.

Yes there are areas of town that have experienced improvement, but at the same time the areas that were already crime ridden have gotten and are continually getting worse. Democrat leadership has done absolutely nothing to curtail crime, and in many ways their policies encourage it. All you have to do is look at the numbers.
Charlotte is on its own. Raleigh and Durham have not seen anything like that… charlotte is different… prostitutes line the streets around the train station … crazy

Back