• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

There is zero chance the maga members of Congress will say this...its 100% guaranteed that if Trump loses we get the same ole election fraud lie.

There is zero chance the maga members of Congress will say this...its 100% guaranteed that if Trump loses we get the same ole election fraud lie.

So let me get this straight. I want to make sure I understand the narrative from the Ministry of Truth. If Commiela wins, everyone has to get in line say it was legit and move on. If Orange Bad Man wins, we have to say it is not legit and push to not certify the election. Did I get that correct?

So let me get this straight. I want to make sure I understand the narrative from the Ministry of Truth. If Commiela wins, everyone has to get in line say it was legit and move on. If Orange Bad Man wins, we have to say it is not legit and push to not certify the election. Did I get that correct?

No you didn’t. Nobody said that.

Ummmm no

I’m excited for the election, trump wins it was legit, trump loses it was because it was stolen… make it make sense … anyways… go Jill stein , go any third party candidate .

SNL Dogging Kamala and Joe. LOL at the sniffer.

Dana Carvey, who did Biden, is one of the most talented ever from any period of SNL, especially regarding impersonations. He was a regular in the latter half of the 80s to early 90s for those who don’t know. But I also have to say that Maya Rudolph’s Harris is absolutely spot-on!!

No you're just not comprehending what the post is saying correctly....do you think Trump will accept the results if he loses.
I would say it would depend how many "power outages", "toilet clogs", "geomagnetic superstorms", "last minute out of the blue mysterious massive bins of ballots appearing out of nowhere", "acid rain", or "danegerously acute moonbeams" occur and interfere with ballot counting during the course of the evening.

I would say it would depend how many "power outages", "toilet clogs", "geomagnetic superstorms", "last minute out of the blue mysterious massive bins of ballots appearing out of nowhere", "acid rain", or "danegerously acute moonbeams" occur and interfere with ballot counting during the course of the evening.
So you going to answer my question or no?

I wouldn’t trust the outcome of any election until there is valid ID necessary. The results have to be accepted but it doesn’t mean it accurately reflects people’s votes.

I voted four years ago and didn’t even have to say my name. Just walk in and get handed a ballot. Probably should’ve voted more than once, but I don’t because in my opinion it’s not right to do so. Most conservatives feel this way. Most liberals don’t. Sad

No you're just not comprehending what the post is saying correctly....do you think Trump will accept the results if he loses.
There you go with the comprehension reply again. I comprehend it fine. My gut tells me that we will see a pause after election day due to abnormalities that both candidates will say occurred. This pause will extend well past the day the vote would supposed to be certified. My gut also tells me that both candidates will be calling foul. Even if Trump wins the election, the DemoncRATS have already stated they are planning not to certify the election. Long story short, we are looking at cahos well past the election from both camps.

There you go with the comprehension reply again. I comprehend it fine. My gut tells me that we will see a pause after election day due to abnormalities that both candidates will say occurred. This pause will extend well past the day the vote would supposed to be certified. My gut also tells me that both candidates will be calling foul. Even if Trump wins the election, the DemoncRATS have already stated they are planning not to certify the election. Long story short, we are looking at cahos well past the election from both camps.
Valid ID voting for citizens only once clears a lot of litigation and confusion. Funny only conservatives want an honest election process.

Where are all the conscientious self-proclaimed Christians in this thread? Your beliefs have directly contributed to this. In what world could any of you ever imagined the self-proclaimed leader of the free world aiding a total siege of a civilian population? Mass starvation and genocide. How many orphaned starving maimed children do I have to post to even reach a single ounce of your seemingly non-existent humanity? Bereft of all compassion and eschewing all moral decency is what you are doing. If you believe in a creator then you better believe he will judge you for both your inaction as well as your aiding.

Where are all the conscientious self-proclaimed Christians in this thread? Your beliefs have directly contributed to this. In what world could any of you ever imagined the self-proclaimed leader of the free world aiding a total siege of a civilian population? Mass starvation and genocide. How many orphaned starving maimed children do I have to post to even reach a single ounce of your seemingly non-existent humanity? Bereft of all compassion and eschewing all moral decency is what you are doing. If you believe in a creator then you better believe he will judge you for both your inaction as well as your aiding.

Religion thread

Back