• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Just a week ago the election was over for Trump. These people live in a different universe than the rest of us. I think black men are finally starting to see through the BS that these pompous elites are shoveling. The white elites bought and own Obama. They bought Diddy and a lot of others too and it's finally starting to manifest itself enough that Obama came out of his snake den to guilt them. Ain't gonna work this go around

Wait? You saying white men are in power and are racist ? You just made an argument for institutional racism being a thing. I agree, there are elites who play the race card and make minorities dance like they are little puppets… just watch the meek mill video where he gets told to hop around like a bunny

Some folks are all about making sure men can enter a woman’s bathroom. Some people are all about making sure kids can determine their own sex. Some people are about giving tax dollars to illegals. Some people are all about funding wars.

I’m for change this election cycle. Trump/Vance!!!!

Some people are all about identity politics.

I’m simply voting for change come election time!!!

Trump/Vance
It's not change it's just a reversion back since we already had Trump. Kamala is toast though but reality is both suck and I'd rather Trump stay in office his 4 years because Vance is worse outright if anything happened and we would really see violence. I still stand with we have two bad choices but one will win. America loses no matter what this election again just as we lost with Biden.

Either way the winner will have to help deal with the incoming recession.

It's not change it's just a reversion back since we already had Trump. Kamala is toast though but reality is both suck and I'd rather Trump stay in office his 4 years because Vance is worse outright if anything happened and we would really see violence. I still stand with we have two bad choices but one will win. America loses no matter what this election again just as we lost with Biden.

Yea i forgot every time the FED cuts, it's followed by a recession. Well Asheville here is in a Depression currently :(

Every president that comes into office is gifted not just the previous 4 years but decades of government. The only thing that changes is the level of NEW SPENDING and the ebb and flow of taxes and regulations. The president is the manager of the US government business. Most people, if honest can tell you the difference between the first Trump term and Biden because the proof is in the pudding.

Every president that comes into office is gifted not just the previous 4 years but decades of government. The only thing that changes is the level of NEW SPENDING and the ebb and flow of taxes and regulations. The president is the manager of the US government business. Most people, if honest can tell you the difference between the first Trump term and Biden because the proof is in the pudding.
The spending didn't really decline under Trump and got worse under Biden but I think a good chunk was just Covid later on. As mentioned it's just a reversion back to pre Biden policies but we will be in for a recession regardless. Will those policies work on an economy going the other way will have to be seen.

Wellll thing is they aren’t the same … trumps college transcript while irrelevant was dog water … meanwhile Obama had a perfectly legal birth certificate that people made conspiracy theories about…

You came in half way through the conversation and are about 50% behind the rest of us here whoops

The spending didn't really decline under Trump and got worse under Biden but I think a good chunk was just Covid later on. As mentioned it's just a reversion back to pre Biden policies but we will be in for a recession regardless. Will those policies work on an economy going the other way will have to be seen.
Correct about spending. We don't have a choice when a pandemic hits of course but Biden just tripled down and then went nuts from there. We are going to face a lot in the next 4 years not just here but abroad because the planet is changing due to astronomical tech advancement. We are sitting on a powder keg too and it's time to stand up to the war hawk deep state elites that some still don't believe exist. If we don't do it now it's over. I will continue to pound into you guys why they want him gone. They aren't going to stop when he is elected I can promise because he has the opportunity to expose this deep rooted evil

Some people are all about sound bites, newspaper article clippings, gotcha moments.

I’m all about change this November!! Trump/Vance

You're going to get change all right if Trump wins....if Trump win he immediately begins to go after everyone he thinks has slighted or attacked him, he won't give a damn about policy etc....that's ok with him though because the folks that pull his strings will do all of that policy stuff anyways....like Project 2025, they will gut and dismantle the FBI, IRS, DOJ etc basically neuter the justice arm of our government...then all the stupid tariff and foreign policy like abandoning Tiawan and Ukraine etc....the economy will tank, the debt will skyrocket, big tax cuts for the rich will make Musk happy, and you guys will still try to blame everything bad happening on the Dems lol.

Trump cant get his own former VP to endorse him, almost none of his former cabinet will endorse him, these people KNOW what kind of president he was and they are members of his own party, and they will not vote for him. Thats not good enough for maga though, all those deep red conservatives are just RINO's etc.....it would be funny if it was not so scary.

Back