• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I would hope Trump loses but its going to be close which is depressing....if he does win he will still lose the popular vote by a record margin...the reality is the biggest winner if Trump wins is Vance who will end up as president because Trump will not make it all 4 years for one reason or another, either impeached or amendment 25 or dies.

The problem is most people do not understand what FEMA is or how it works....FEMA does not have helicopters, and trucks etc its a management team that comes in and provides federal money to facilitate relief efforts and to help victims of disasters with low interest loans etc. The funding for FEMA was not extended in the stopgap bill, so they will run out of funding in Dec. The budget is specific so money for one thing does not go to another etc...so no money is going to illegals instead of hurricane victims because those are separate funds and one does not take from the other.

In the end anyone running around saying FEMA didnt do this or confiscated aid or Cooper was blocking help to try and politicize this disaster to help Trump etc are assholes and liars...starting at the very top.

I can only respond to this with what I know personally. A friend I have known since kindergarten joined the Cajun Navy shortly after Katrina when he saw the ineptness of government response then. He and his wife went to NC with a U Haul trailer full of supplies. They were on their way to a Baptist church he had contacted to drop off supplies. They were stopped shortly after they crossed the NC state line and told they could not do that and were directed to a site. I saw someone on here post prepare and don’t count on our governments to save you. This is true now more than ever. So you folks can post funding this funding that, candidate X lied and so on. You are missing the big picture. The only ones that will save us in these types of situations is us, not our federal and state governments and what I have heard personally from my friend is that these grass roots efforts are being hampered. I believe him.

I can only respond to this with what I know personally. A friend I have known since kindergarten joined the Cajun Navy shortly after Katrina when he saw the ineptness of government response then. He and his wife went to NC with a U Haul trailer full of supplies. They were on their way to a Baptist church he had contacted to drop off supplies. They were stopped shortly after they crossed the NC state line and told they could not do that and were directed to a site. I saw someone on here post prepare and don’t count on our governments to save you. This is true now more than ever. So you folks can post funding this funding that, candidate X lied and so on. You are missing the big picture. The only ones that will save us in these types of situations is us, not our federal and state governments and what I have heard personally from my friend is that these grass roots efforts are being hampered. I believe him.
The FEMA people aren't bad they just have no direction or leadership. I put up a post yesterday to a video from 2 former special ops guys on the ground. If you didn't watch it I recommend you do. They explain in full detail the truth of the situation

I would hope Trump loses but its going to be close which is depressing....if he does win he will still lose the popular vote by a record margin...the reality is the biggest winner if Trump wins is Vance who will end up as president because Trump will not make it all 4 years for one reason or another, either impeached or amendment 25 or dies.
Are you seriously now going to divert to this? Do you realize how many diversions you've had to make over the past 10 years?

The people doing the work up there are vets. Men who just want a mission to accomplish because that's all they know. They won't leave them stranded or behind because it's in our creed. It's situations like this when you find out who actually cares and who doesn't it's that simple.

Are you seriously now going to divert to this? Do you realize how many diversions you've had to make over the past 10 years?
If I didn't know better I would think they were bots. It's no different than watching MSNBC spewing the same nonsense over and over and over again on repeat

I actually really do not think this is a good call here, my guess is some of what was seen in 2022 will end up sticking for 2024 and that is going to mean that the PV margin that is needed for a win for Democrats to pan out will be lower than it was for 2016 and 2020.

I think the magic number for something similar to 2020 occurring, with maybe one or two states not sticking is probably just a Harris +3 margin in PV with some of the shift to the right in Florida and New York sticking, causing the shift in PV margin to pan out.

If I didn't know better I would think they were bots. It's no different than watching MSNBC spewing the same nonsense over and over and over again on repeat
Has to be a bot. I cannot imagine a human being forgetting all the different diversions he's had to talk about before. It's like they get so carried up they forget what they said yesterday. The bot must be paid for by Russia because that's all they talk about.

Has to be a bot. I cannot imagine a human being forgetting all the different diversions he's had to talk about before. It's like they get so carried up they forget what they said yesterday. The bot must be paid for by Russia because that's all they talk about.

Lol the only Russian bots are the ones supporting Trump with stuff like "they steered Helene to keep maga from voting"....

Nothing I said was a diversion from anything else I have said...if Trump wins it will be because he swung MI and PA by a few 10's of thousands of votes...and he will have lost the popular vote by millions. China and Putin will be happy though.

Lol the only Russian bots are the ones supporting Trump with stuff like "they steered Helene to keep maga from voting"....

Nothing I said was a diversion from anything else I have said...if Trump wins it will be because he swung MI and PA by a few 10's of thousands of votes...and he will have lost the popular vote by millions. China and Putin will be happy though.
You're missing the point man. Talking about Trump not surviving his presidency and the VP having to take over. 😆

They are just trying to influence. It cost nothing but an argument that they are more than happy to oblige. If you ever heard the story of the signifying monkey it certainly applies here

You're missing the point man. Talking about Trump not surviving his presidency and the VP having to take over. 😆

Its a very real possibility, Trump is not a healthy guy, nor is he is great shape, mentally he is spiraling into dementia. He is everything you wanted Biden to quit for but now your ok with running a guy who will be 82 in his last year in office. You all put your finger in your ears and just ignore the outright ridiculous outlandish stuff Trump says every single day.

Like this I mean hell why not promise them free energy lol....and people actually believe he will do this lol. Also notice how he will just approve the environmental stuff.... he thinks he can just approve anything because he is gonna be king and can just do whatever the hell he wants lol....

Back