• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

I’d give Harris a 40% chance or so, it’s not an impossible task, but there’s a lot of work to do.

I do think some of the discord involving Biden is as simple as he’s too old over policy, and that problem has now disappeared.

The thing that really wouldn’t surprise me though is if all three of the Presidency/House/Senate flipped and we’re still in the same position of gridlock in the end a little over 3 months from now. I just don’t think RW populism is AS popular as many want it to be, we’ve seen some returns showing so already over in Europe that have been well publicized.

He doesn’t win vs. Trump. Cooper would be the best choice for Harris I think. It gives them a better shot to win NC but they won’t. Idk if Coop would even accept VP he has a decent chance in 2028 to win the dem nomination. To me Cooper comes off more center left than radical left and that would be a refreshing change for the dem party as they could brand him as a moderate to appeal to middle of the road voters.
I think they can make the case that Roy delivers them NC since you usually get a 3% boost in VP home states.

Olive tree ministries, the other say is a prophecy woman......lol
You laugh at me giving credit to the sources I quote. Following Board procedure BTW. Your entitled, have at it!
But I will remind you from earlier this past week, several of the same sources point blank said Biden was gonna drop out Sunday. And whala.
So Ill keep passing info along and you stay tuned to the main stream media. Funny how all the conspiracies, he/she isnt a scientist etc. Time an Time again end up being factually correct.

You laugh at me giving credit to the sources I quote. Following Board procedure BTW. Your entitled, have at it!
But I will remind you from earlier this past week, several of the same sources point blank said Biden was gonna drop out Sunday. And whala.
So Ill keep passing info along and you stay tuned to the main stream media. Funny how all the conspiracies, he/she isnt a scientist etc. Time an Time again end up being factually correct.
I'm not laughing at the credit you give your sources per board procedure.

Everyone knew Biden was dropping out

The quick narrative blasted by the state run news, aka Mainstream Press, continously gets blown out of the water on this kid.
His pals are quoted point blank stating how bad he hates Trump,Republicans etc. Parents arent Trump supporters,never where it turns out. Then his school says he never was on a rifle team.

1721606691801.png

Basenent Joe /with 81 million ballotts was gone mentally before Nov 2020. Everyone knew it and it shows, he never was runing the show. If you want puppet masters runing your govt out of plain site. Vote Democrat for POTUS in Nov 24 and you want be disapointed

The quick narrative blasted by the state run news, aka Mainstream Press, continously gets blown out of the water on this kid.
His pals are quoted point blank stating how bad he hates Trump,Republicans etc. Parents arent Trump supporters,never where it turns out. Then his school says he never was on a rifle team.

View attachment 148679
MSM for you!!! They’re just trying to look out for us and get the public what they need to know. 😂

Keep your eyes on the HildaBeast Folks. Dont get lulled to sleep with a Kamala cumbaya moment next couple days. Even Hillary an Bill endorsing, Obama showing neutrallity face etc. I personally think Joe exits this week. Kamala becomes first woman prez by default. But the Deep State put one of their chief ring leaders up, HRC.

Keep your eyes on the HildaBeast Folks. Dont get lulled to sleep with a Kamala cumbaya moment next couple days. Even Hillary an Bill endorsing, Obama showing neutrallity face etc. I personally think Joe exits this week. Kamala becomes first woman prez by default. But the Deep State put one of their chief ring leaders up, HRC.
Don't come in here and be all up on the Hillary train like you driving. Your boy RC left the station months ago baby!

Back