• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Yeah I'm not really convinced Kamala won't be another Hillary

We will see

Honestly I think it could be much worse. Clinton could claim experience and she was the wife of a fairly popular President. Harris on the other hand, well….

I really shouldn’t be saying this, but Pelosi was the guest speaker last night at dinner in North Carolina. With that said, the debate lies with our Bernie or bust kind of people that picked Trump over Hillary. We DONT know how people will respond with the VP being Cooper or Bernie… Bernie is really only in the mix if Kamala is not president. Cooper has been informed. May take a week to figure this out. But the party could care less about most of us in this thread like I said it’s about the people in the middle will do another Bernie or bust AGAIN.

Well President Biden has endorsed Harris. It’ll be interesting to see who her running mate is. Should probably be moderate D the likes of Mark Kelly, Governor Beshear, Governor Shapiro etc.

A Trump vs Harris debate would be very interesting. A very old and diminished Trump vs Harris who’s been showing very well in recent campaigning.

Good for Biden. He deserves some rest. Say what you will he's had a life filled woth personal tragedy and deserves his final years to be free of the stress of politics.

I’m sorry, but I absolutely REFUSE to say that about any lifelong politician. If it were that stressful, you couldn’t be senile and President at the same time.

I really shouldn’t be saying this, but Pelosi was the guest speaker last night at dinner in North Carolina. With that said, the debate lies with our Bernie or bust kind of people that picked Trump over Hillary. We DONT know how people will respond with the VP being Cooper or Bernie… Bernie is really only in the mix if Kamala is not president. Cooper has been informed. May take a week to figure this out. But the party could care less about most of us in this thread like I said it’s about the people in the middle will do another Bernie or bust AGAIN.
They aren’t going to pick someone older than Biden for VP. I don’t like making predictions but I’ll make that one.

I’m sorry, but I absolutely REFUSE to say that about any lifelong politician. If it were that stressful, you couldn’t be senile and President at the same time.
There are 6 men alive that know how stressful that job is. I’m inclined to give them more grace than others based on the decisions they have to make daily.

They aren’t going to pick someone older than Biden for VP. I don’t like making predictions but I’ll make that one.
We know. That’s why people are upset at the DNC and Harris. But Cooper/Bernie would actually win this. Harris is gonna do another Hillary if not worse.

It would be political suicide for dems to reject Harris now. Trump would be very very wise to not debate Harris unless its hosted by a neutral site and he gets to select 1 moderator and Harris can select another.

I would only slightly consider Harris if she picks Cooper. Other than that I’m just not gonna vote at all. The DNC does not speak to younger liberals. Just like with Bernie. ---- it.

There are 6 men alive that know how stressful that job is. I’m inclined to give them more grace than others based on the decisions they have to make daily.

Baloney. It was so stressful they wouldn’t live off the taxpayer dime forever. They would die in their sixties or seventies like millions of normal Americans(who actually know stress) do. Yet we have Congressmen and woman staying in office until ninety. We have senators who go BSOD during the middle of a speech or who you only hear every six years to campaign then disappear into the DC shadows.

Back