• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

True but honestly how stupid is it that we are so vulnerable? That unchecked work or rushed update can nearly shut us down, so yeah not political but also shouldn't happen imho
This is SDLC 101. Someone messed up big time if the faulty patch story is to be believed. Should have been caught in testing in a lower environment. Do mistakes occur? Yes they do.

Trump is supposed to speak at 5 at the Michigan rally but may start a little early they are saying. 🇺🇲

Of all the world leaders Trump chose to attack he once again attacks Bukele. Its like Biden losing his mind and attacking Trudeau in Canada or Zelensky. This is beyond idiotic. But of course of all the governors he attacked DeSantis was his top target starting with corona

Wow... didn't know this was resurrected again and 40 pages since Sunday! My stepsons had a tragedy this week when they were on vacation with their dad at the beach and he suddenly passed away while he was at dinner with them. (has had a bad heart for years). We traveled to WVa for the funeral today and it's been a hard tough week for my family.

I will check in from time to time and hope everything remains civil. I am interested in the Dem Convention if Biden steps down and they open it up and draft a new candidate that isn't Harris. That would be the most fascinating political convention in my lifetime if it came to pass. I watched some of the RNC and it was truly like watching a carnival sideshow with the characters they brought up to the podium to speak 😂😂😂

Wow... didn't know this was resurrected again and 40 pages since Sunday! My stepsons had a tragedy this week when they were on vacation with their dad at the beach and he suddenly passed away while he was at dinner with them. (has had a bad heart for years). We traveled to WVa for the funeral today and it's been a hard tough week for my family.

I will check in from time to time and hope everything remains civil. I am interested in the Dem Convention if Biden steps down and they open it up and draft a new candidate that isn't Harris. That would be the most fascinating political convention in my lifetime if it came to pass. I watched some of the RNC and it was truly like watching a carnival sideshow with the characters they brought up to the podium to speak 😂😂😂
My condolences for your family.

Obviously he meant that Xi was the very best and he wants to rule America the exact same way, duh
There's an argument to be made for why trump kisses the arse of every dictator and talks about how great they are. He also insults our allies which is not good either.

There's an argument to be made for why trump kisses the arse of every dictator and talks about how great they are. He also insults our allies which is not good either.
Not a good argument, no. Trump does just fine. You guys act like he's just absolutely awful at everything he does. You take little snippets from speeches, soundbites from left-wing talk shows, and lies from the political left and develop this whole character that simply does not exist outside of your minds. You might as well sign up to go work for The View.

The irrefutable fact is, he is one of the most undeniably, indisputably successful and accomplished people in our nation's history. That is an impossible achievement if we are attribute to him even one fourth of the things that you guys claim. The actual evidence and the reality of the situation is overwhelmingly against you, on virtually every level.

Fact Check: Your claims are empirically false. ❌

THE MORE YOU KNOW:
*YES, THE GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN USED TO WORK FOR GEORGE SOROS.* *YES, CALIF GOV. GAVIN NEWSOM IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW * YES, ADAM SHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO ONE OF GEORGE SOROS’ SONS. * YES, JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A MULLAH'S SON IN IRAN. * YES, HILLARY'S DAUGHTER CHELSEA IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' NEPHEW. * YES, ABC NEWS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER IAN CAMERON IS MARRIED TO SUSAN RICE, OBAMA'S FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER. * YES, CBS PRESIDENT DAVID RHODES IS THE BROTHER OF BEN RHODES, OBAMA'S DEPUTY NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER FOR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS. * YES, ABC NEWS CORRESPONDENT CLAIRE SHIPMAN IS MARRIED TO JAY CARNEY, FORMER OBAMA WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY. * YES, ABC NEWS AND UNIVISION REPORTER MATTHEW JAFFE IS MARRIED TO KATIE HOGAN, OBAMA'S FORMER DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY * YES, ABC PRESIDENT BEN SHERWOOD IS THE BROTHER OF ELIZABETH SHERWOOD, OBAMA'S FORMER SPECIAL ADVISER. * YES, CNN VP VIRGINIA MOSELEY IS MARRIED TO TOM NIDES, FORMER HILLARY CLINTON'S DEPUTY SECRETARY.

Now you know why no one is investigated. They all have their hands in the cookie jar! You might remember James Comey who investigated the Clinton email scandal and the Clinton Foundation, and made the final decision to not recommend prosecution by the DOJ. It turns out that the Clinton Foundation was audited by the law firm DLA Piper. One of the executives there was in charge of the Clinton Foundation audit. Who was it? Peter Comey, James Comey’s brother. Peter Comey held an executive position with the Washington law firm that did the audit of the Clinton foundation in 2015. Peter Comey was officially DLA Piper “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas,” in 2015 when the Clinton Foundation scandals first broke and Hillary was preparing her Presidential campaign. Not only was DLA Piper, the firm where Comey’s brother worked involved in the audit of the Clinton Foundation, but according to the foundation’s donor records, DLA Piper has given between $50 - 100k to the Foundation. It gets even cozier. DLA Piper executive Douglas Emhoff is taking an extended leave of absence from the firm. Who is Douglas Emhoff? He is the husband of KAMALA HARRIS! Just a coincidence? Amazing if it is. You can't make this stuff up! Another example of the DC swamp.

This is what you would call a stacked deck. This might help solve the puzzle for those of you who continue to have your head in the sand. If you think these folks are going to give up their power easily you are wrong. As you can see the layers are deep. I have seen many on here before and with this new version of the forum, say "Trump will be a dictator! He will be a tyranical leader! He is corrupt!" Guys and gals you already have that and you are choosing to ignore it. In the words of an American citizen who our government allowed Ukraine to execute, Understand what is happening.

THE MORE YOU KNOW:
*YES, THE GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN USED TO WORK FOR GEORGE SOROS.* *YES, CALIF GOV. GAVIN NEWSOM IS NANCY PELOSI'S NEPHEW * YES, ADAM SHIFF'S SISTER IS MARRIED TO ONE OF GEORGE SOROS’ SONS. * YES, JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER IS MARRIED TO A MULLAH'S SON IN IRAN. * YES, HILLARY'S DAUGHTER CHELSEA IS MARRIED TO GEORGE SOROS' NEPHEW. * YES, ABC NEWS EXECUTIVE PRODUCER IAN CAMERON IS MARRIED TO SUSAN RICE, OBAMA'S FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER. * YES, CBS PRESIDENT DAVID RHODES IS THE BROTHER OF BEN RHODES, OBAMA'S DEPUTY NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER FOR STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS. * YES, ABC NEWS CORRESPONDENT CLAIRE SHIPMAN IS MARRIED TO JAY CARNEY, FORMER OBAMA WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY. * YES, ABC NEWS AND UNIVISION REPORTER MATTHEW JAFFE IS MARRIED TO KATIE HOGAN, OBAMA'S FORMER DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY * YES, ABC PRESIDENT BEN SHERWOOD IS THE BROTHER OF ELIZABETH SHERWOOD, OBAMA'S FORMER SPECIAL ADVISER. * YES, CNN VP VIRGINIA MOSELEY IS MARRIED TO TOM NIDES, FORMER HILLARY CLINTON'S DEPUTY SECRETARY.

Now you know why no one is investigated. They all have their hands in the cookie jar! You might remember James Comey who investigated the Clinton email scandal and the Clinton Foundation, and made the final decision to not recommend prosecution by the DOJ. It turns out that the Clinton Foundation was audited by the law firm DLA Piper. One of the executives there was in charge of the Clinton Foundation audit. Who was it? Peter Comey, James Comey’s brother. Peter Comey held an executive position with the Washington law firm that did the audit of the Clinton foundation in 2015. Peter Comey was officially DLA Piper “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas,” in 2015 when the Clinton Foundation scandals first broke and Hillary was preparing her Presidential campaign. Not only was DLA Piper, the firm where Comey’s brother worked involved in the audit of the Clinton Foundation, but according to the foundation’s donor records, DLA Piper has given between $50 - 100k to the Foundation. It gets even cozier. DLA Piper executive Douglas Emhoff is taking an extended leave of absence from the firm. Who is Douglas Emhoff? He is the husband of KAMALA HARRIS! Just a coincidence? Amazing if it is. You can't make this stuff up! Another example of the DC swamp.

This is what you would call a stacked deck. This might help solve the puzzle for those of you who continue to have your head in the sand. If you think these folks are going to give up their power easily you are wrong. As you can see the layers are deep. I have seen many on here before and with this new version of the forum, say "Trump will be a dictator! He will be a tyranical leader! He is corrupt!" Guys and gals you already have that and you are choosing to ignore it. In the words of an American citizen who our government allowed Ukraine to execute, Understand what is happening.
Skippy, there really shouldn't be any more posts from the Leftists after your masterfully written rebuttal. Thank you for taking the time to write it out!

You would think that after 8 years of attacking a man for the same things you would realize that none of that stuff works, no one believes you.
They don't have any new material that's for sure. They like to point fingers. Call us cult members etc. Fact is they have been duped. They have fallen in line like the good sheepole they are and saying yes DemoncRAT overlords we will follow your every command.

Back