• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Our media is complete idiots. Are they seriously trying to sell this? If only 60% of dems think she would be a good President, she is sunk.

By media, you mean "power brokers" that tell the media. She would do what she is told and sign the checks, so of course they think she would be great.

Sounds like an issue with the sign in service to check voter reg, not the actual voting machine. They don’t even run Windows.
The dominion voting machines were never on my radar. Can they be manipulated, probably, but it would be to obvious. The best part of the controversy was the distraction. How does a winning presidential candidate win the record fewest counties while getting 15 million more votes then Obama? Large anti-Trump turnout, and ballot harvesting in large metropolitan areas, specifically the five states needed. They only needed what, just under 12,000 votes in Georgia for Biden to win. They could cover that easily just in Fulton County. All votes are legal once they are turned in, there is no way to truly audit an absentee ballot when there is no signature verification. Is this for sure what happened? Of course, but to what extent we will never know.

The dominion voting machines were never on my radar. Can they be manipulated, probably, but it would be to obvious. The best part of the controversy was the distraction. How does a winning presidential candidate win the record fewest counties while getting 15 million more votes then Obama? Large anti-Trump turnout, and ballot harvesting in large metropolitan areas, specifically the five states needed. They only needed what, just under 12,000 votes in Georgia for Biden to win. They could cover that easily just in Fulton County. All votes are legal once they are turned in, there is no way to truly audit an absentee ballot when there is no signature verification. Is this for sure what happened? Of course, but to what extent we will never know.

Because counties dont vote people do? When it comes to popular vote the GOP will never win it again...More people will vote Dem in just LA county than the combined population of 4-5 of the super red midwest states...so expect to continue to see big turnout and huge vote numbers. People strongly dislike Trump, so it really drove out the vote to make sure he did not remain president.

1721425233077.png

Because counties dont vote people do? When it comes to popular vote the GOP will never win it again...More people will vote Dem in just LA county than the combined population of 4-5 of the super red midwest states...so expect to continue to see big turnout and huge vote numbers. People strongly dislike Trump, so it really drove out the vote to make sure he did not remain president.

View attachment 148655
This year is completely different than 2020. The circumstances are much different. The Democrat Party was in much better shape and much more united in 2020. Also, Trump nearly won in 2020 ( He lost by like 100,000 votes in the key battleground states). There's only a handful of states that even matter.

This year is completely different than 2020. The circumstances are much different. The Democrat Party was in much better shape and much more united in 2020. Also, Trump nearly won in 2020 ( He lost by like 100,000 votes in the key battleground states). There's only a handful of states that even matter.
My morbid curiosity can’t wait to see if there are any changes in suburban counties since 2020. So many older people that are reliable voters either died from Covid pneumonia or relocated it’s bound to have some effect in those specific areas.

This needs to be ironed out. No eyewitness report of officer confronting shooter on rooftop.

Key witness Greg Smith exclusively told the Gateway Pundit:

“I saw him [the sniper] right before he shots happened, and I didn’t see him turn around and confront anyone. I never saw that and it didn’t happen. We asked all the people around us and in our group and we didn’t see that. I heard the story about the officer falling and hurting his foot, no one saw that. I’ve heard the stories, but I have no idea what they’re talking about.”
Explosively, he also relates that the snipers in the 2nd floor section of the AGR building were watching the rooftop shooter as the shots rang out – and did nothing!

“I was looking all around to get law enforcement’s attention before the shots, and I could tell it was coming, because as I was standing there for several minutes I kept thinking ‘why is Trump still talking?’ You expect someone to be on the radio or whatever the protocol is, to get Trump off the stage. I knew this isn’t good. I expected the shots to start, and then they did. It was mass chaos. I was looking at the guys on the second story, my eyes were jumping three or four different places, I could see that they saw him and were looking at him and watching what he was doing, but they didn’t do anything.
Butler County Sheriffs Deputies have said that their body cameras were turned off and there is no footage available from the incident.

CrowdStrike had nothing to do with politics. Not everything is a conspiracy. That was entirely unchecked work and most likely a rushed update that wasn't checked only for windows systems. It didn't affect Mac or Linux systems.
True but honestly how stupid is it that we are so vulnerable? That unchecked work or rushed update can nearly shut us down, so yeah not political but also shouldn't happen imho

All body cans turned off. Shooter is flying a drone around. But our secret service wasnt,didnt even have one.
This kid knew he would be able to get in the venue and on the roof with no issues. The level and layers of incompetence here just isn't happening even with a moron at the helm. We will never find out but this will be discussed for a very long time

This kid knew he would be able to get in the venue and on the roof with no issues. The level and layers of incompetence here just isn't happening even with a moron at the helm. We will never find out but this will be discussed for a very long time
It would take many statistically improbable foul-ups, one after the other, for this to happen the way it did. The quantity of statistically improbable foul-ups adds up to the sum of impossibility.

I think we know what we need to know, big picture, though the details will probably never come out, like you said.

It would take many statistically improbable foul-ups, one after the other, for this to happen the way it did. The quantity of statistically improbable foul-ups adds up to the sum of impossibility.

I think we know what we need to know, big picture, though the details will probably never come out, like you said.
I can accept 1 minor foul up but a dozen NO. Grooming a kid like this would be child's play for foreign AND domestic adversaries because he doesn't mind offering up his own life and he's a loner.

Back