• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

The entire withdrawal situation is so complex that trumpets either can't see it or don't how to say they see it without being critical of the anointed one. This is a quote from the man leading the afghan resistance force to the taliban. Before him his father led that group so this man has more experience with the taliban than just about anyone else on this planet. This quote says it all it's from a CNN article.

Massoud told me that “the Taliban’s true victory wasn’t on the battlefield; it was at the negotiating table,” a withdrawal agreement that was negotiated by then-President Donald Trump’s team and carried out by President Joe Biden.

Even though I don't know any of you, in a way I feel like I do. If you would please pray for me I would appreciate it. My husband passed away Friday from Massive heart attack at my kitchen table. There was nothing I could do. Completely helpless. The 911 operator said she couldn't tell me how to do any CPR over the phone. I'm blown away by that. The worst thing I have even seen in my life. I'm in complete shock and broken hearted. The liberal neighbor that I don't care for ended up being the first one running through my front door to start compressions and stuff (it was too late). His wife came running over with open arms grabbing me and praying. I was hysterical. My son whom we were a bit estranged came in and made a beeline straight to me and held me and cried for 20 minutes and vowed to help and take care of me. A Trump hating x friend that I haven't talked to in years reached out offering prayers and help. When I say that it sometimes take bad things to happen to get unity this is sort of an example. None of this division and crap matters. We have to get normality and unity. I would appreciate your prayers. I don't even know what to do with myself. 😢

Even though I don't know any of you, in a way I feel like I do. If you would please pray for me I would appreciate it. My husband passed away Friday from Massive heart attack at my kitchen table. There was nothing I could do. Completely helpless. The 911 operator said she couldn't tell me how to do any CPR over the phone. I'm blown away by that. The worst thing I have even seen in my life. I'm in complete shock and broken hearted. The liberal neighbor that I don't care for ended up being the first one running through my front door to start compressions and stuff (it was too late). His wife came running over with open arms grabbing me and praying. I was hysterical. My son whom we were a bit estranged came in and made a beeline straight to me and held me and cried for 20 minutes and vowed to help and take care of me. A Trump hating x friend that I haven't talked to in years reached out offering prayers and help. When I say that it sometimes take bad things to happen to get unity this is sort of an example. None of this division and crap matters. We have to get normality and unity. I would appreciate your prayers. I don't even know what to do with myself. 😢
I am so sorry to hear about this. You will be in my prayers. One day at a time.

I am so sorry for your loss. This is so tragic.. I wish I had the right words to say to give you some measure of peace and comfort. I will be praying that you can find some and for strength in the days ahead. God bless you and your family and all that knew and loved him 🙏🏼 😢

I’m sorry that you had to go through that. I hope your neighbors, son, family, and friends are all able to be there for you. We love you our wonderful online friend! Don’t be shy to ask for help please. We will all pray for you.

Also that’s weird the 911 lady couldn’t tell you how to do CPR

I'm very sorry for your loss. You will be in our thoughts.

I’m so sorry for your terrible loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

I’m very sorry to hear about this sudden huge loss. May he rest in peace. It is never easy to lose a very close family member, especially when it is totally unexpected. But at least you’ll never lose the many great memories of your husband, which you’ll be able to relive as often as you’d like. In that way he’ll always be with you. At the same time with you being a strong believer in the Almighty, I assume you believe he’s in a good place now.
It sounds like you have good support from others at least during this very difficult period. And as always, time will slowly but surely heal the pain. It has with my family losses, including my very close brother from just 8 months ago.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. Praying for you.

I am really sad to hear this. I can't even begin to imagine how hard this must be. Im so glad that so many people rushed over to be by your side. We love you and will support you however we can. In the meantime, my family and I will definitely be praying daily for you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss

I’m very sorry to hear about this sudden huge loss. May he rest in peace. It is never easy to lose a very close family member, especially when it is totally unexpected. But at least you’ll never lose the many great memories of your husband, which you’ll be able to relive as often as you’d like. In that way he’ll always be with you. At the same time with you being a strong believer in the Almighty, I assume you believe he’s in a good place now.
It sounds like you have good support from others at least during this very difficult period. And as always, time will slowly but surely heal the pain. It has with my family losses, including my very close brother from just 8 months ago.
Thank you so much and I'm very sorry for about your brother. Yes I do believe my husband AND your brother are in a good place. 😢🙏

Last edited:
I’m sorry that you had to go through that. I hope your neighbors, son, family, and friends are all able to be there for you. We love you our wonderful online friend! Don’t be shy to ask for help please. We will all pray for you.

Also that’s weird the 911 lady couldn’t tell you how to do CPR
Your kind words mean more than you know. If I'm not mistaken, aren't you in the medical field or EMT or something? If so you are the 3rd person that has been surprised about the 911 lady. A local policeman/friend came over later on Friday and said he just found out and was surprised that the call didn't come across his scanner or however he hears about stuff happening around here. He literally was two minutes away from me. I told him about the lady saying she couldn't tell me cpr and he was like what?? We do it all the time. Then yesterday a guy who worked with my husband came over. I had never met him or his wife. He is a firefighter and or first responder close by too. I told him details of what happened and his wifes mouth dropped open and the guy's face said it all. He acted mad and said he was going to be looking into it and didn't like it one bit. I don't understand this at all. The only person I could depend on while trying to help my husband was whom I always thought could do something. I was screaming, I have to do something, tell me what to do and she said she couldn't. Also I think she said just don't do anything. All in all though if God wanted him then nothing would have helped but now I will never know. Thank you again.

I appreciate each and every one of you and your kind words, caring and prayers. It means more to me than you know. Some wouldn't understand weather nerds or political nerds on a forum. Really, I probably converse (or watch ya'll converse in the weather) with ya'll about much as anybody in my simple life for years now. Weird I know but ya'll understand. I dread tomorrow and service more than I can say. Thanks again for prayers. Pray I don't have a panic attract and am able to be there with 100's of people and everything. It makes me sick to even think about. 🩷 My husband was a much better person than me. I will never understand.

Your kind words mean more than you know. If I'm not mistaken, aren't you in the medical field or EMT or something? If so you are the 3rd person that has been surprised about the 911 lady. A local policeman/friend came over later on Friday and said he just found out and was surprised that the call didn't come across his scanner or however he hears about stuff happening around here. He literally was two minutes away from me. I told him about the lady saying she couldn't tell me cpr and he was like what?? We do it all the time. Then yesterday a guy who worked with my husband came over. I had never met him or his wife. He is a firefighter and or first responder close by too. I told him details of what happened and his wifes mouth dropped open and the guy's face said it all. He acted mad and said he was going to be looking into it and didn't like it one bit. I don't understand this at all. The only person I could depend on while trying to help my husband was whom I always thought could do something. I was screaming, I have to do something, tell me what to do and she said she couldn't. Also I think she said just don't do anything. All in all though if God wanted him then nothing would have helped but now I will never know. Thank you again.
I am an EMT , to be a dispatcher requires you to have taken a course with some EMS like training but more specifically CPR certification… she has to be CPR certified. I always see the notes saying dispatcher instructed bystanders on CPR… very weird she did not do that.

Saw this , so as of this year they are required by law to provide CPR instructions in Georgia… I guess that means you could sue them if you wanted to do as she broke the law.

Back