• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

This -----'s father should be in jail for war crimes. She is a direct lobbyist for the MIC, and quite frankly, she can go to hell.

LOL in about 5 years her and the rest of the actual conservatives out there will rebuild the GOP from the ashes left by Trump burning the party to the ground.

LOL in about 5 years her and the rest of the actual conservatives out there will rebuild the GOP from the ashes left by Trump burning the party to the ground.
She lost her primary in her home state of Wyoming. She isn't rebuilding anything, but she did hire a movie production crew to convince you that Trump was guilty of making the rioters go to the capitol.

I haven't seen much rebuilding of what your desiring in fact it's going the opposite direction year after year.
Hopefully. Communism is still rejected by most mature adults. Kids latch onto it but most likely will grow out of it once they leave their respected universities and live a little

I haven't seen much rebuilding of what your desiring in fact it's going the opposite direction year after year.

Right still burning down.....after Trump loses by 6 pts and 12 million popular votes in 2024 and the Dems get the House and Senate maybe just maybe you guys will catch on that the country does not want what the maga far right is selling, but I suspect that is giving yall to much credit and it will be all cause of election fraud again. I am going to stick with 5 more years so maga can lose again in 2028 to President Harris with DeSantis or whichever Trump clone they run. Then maybe just maybe the party will right itself or reform as a more moderate middle party.

Right still burning down.....after Trump loses by 6 pts and 12 million popular votes in 2024 and the Dems get the House and Senate maybe just maybe you guys will catch on that the country does not want what the maga far right is selling, but I suspect that is giving yall to much credit and it will be all cause of election fraud again. I am going to stick with 5 more years so maga can lose again in 2028 to President Harris with DeSantis or whichever Trump clone they run.
Okayyy.

Back