• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Been duped by the Kama Lama Ding dong propaganda.
I mean, there is always some inherent political upside to a politician doing something that people consider a good thing. I don't know why there's so much disgust by the left at Trump going somewhere he was asked to go by the main stakeholders, particularly when the most prominent politicians on the other side, the ones who are most responsible, show no interest in honoring those soldiers' memories whatsoever.

It's disturbing that people who used to have the ability to think rationally now abandon acknowledging something as good, when it actually is objectively good, just because someone they don't like the person doing it. I think the word for it is insane.

I don't know why you hate dead soldiers' families so much. That's really weird and kind of sucks.
Lol the only people that suck are the ones that shoved a cemetery official out of the way so they could film their little video in direct violation of the rules to protect the sanctity of that place. Anyone that defends that hates dead soldiers and what that place means to the families. The fact any of you try to spin it to be anything other than what it was is disgusting honestly.

Lol the only people that suck are the ones that shoved a cemetery official out of the way so they could film their little video in direct violation of the rules to protect the sanctity of that place. Anyone that defends that hates dead soldiers and what that place means to the families. The fact any of you try to spin it to be anything other than what it was is disgusting honestly.
What you are doing here is calling the victims' parents who were there liars. That seems wrong to me.

I mean, there is always some inherent political upside to a politician doing something that people consider a good thing. I don't know why there's so much disgust by the left at Trump going somewhere he was asked to go by the main stakeholders, particularly when the most prominent politicians on the other side, the ones who are most responsible, show no interest in honoring those soldiers' memories whatsoever.

It's disturbing that people who used to have the ability to think rationally now abandon acknowledging something as good, when it actually is objectively good, just because someone they don't like the person doing it. I think the word for it is insane.

Because he did it solely to create a ad for his campaign there is no way he shows up if there is no cameras and he doesn't make an ad out of it. You think him parading around there like he owns the place not following decorum and making political hay out of it is respectful......really?

Last edited:
What you are doing here is calling the victims' parents who were there liars. That seems wrong to me.
It is wrong. Get invited to come at the wishes of the family knowing there will be cameras and also knowing it serves a political purpose too. You could tell that one of the members who did invite endorses this. However the libs aren't going to like it so therefore be ready for backlash from the media and the left.

It is wrong. Get invited to come at the wishes of the family knowing there will be cameras and also knowing it serves a political purpose too. You could tell that one of the members who did invite endorses this. However the libs aren't going to like it so therefore be ready for backlash from the media and the left.
I have zero problem with a family inviting Trump to lay a wreath at their family members grave.....but they do not have the authority to override the rules....if the cemetery officials with them say no cameras in Section 60 then there are no cameras in Section 60. If the family wanted photographs the there was a guideline they had to follow and they didn't...which is what is actually disrespectful here.

Here is why this is the big issue it is and why no matter how yall spin it its always going to be wrong....

• "Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds," the statement continued.
  • A cemetery employee "tried to enforce the rules as provided to her by blocking Trump's team from bringing cameras to the graves of U.S. service members killed in recent years," the Post continued. "A larger male campaign aide insisted the camera was allowed and pushed past the cemetery employee, leaving her shocked."
  • Zoom in: Cemetery officials "told Trump's team that he could come in his personal capacity and bring personal aides, but not campaign staff," the Washington Post reports.
  • Zoom in: The sister of Master Sgt. Andrew Marckesano, whose grave is adjacent to the grave of Staff Sergeant Darin Taylor Hoover — a Marine who was killed in the 2021 Abbey Gate bombing — told the New York Times that according to their conversations with the cemetery, "Trump campaign staffers did not adhere to the rules that were set in place for this visit to Staff Sergeant Hoover's gravesite in Section 60, which lays directly next to my brother's grave."
    • Marckesano's grave could be clearly seen in photos from the visit that were published online, including one shared by Cox that showed Trump and others in the group smiling and giving a thumbs up.

I have zero problem with a family inviting Trump to lay a wreath at their family members grave.....but they do not have the authority to override the rules....if the cemetery officials with them say no cameras in Section 60 then there are no cameras in Section 60. If the family wanted photographs the there was a guideline they had to follow and they didn't...which is what is actually disrespectful here.

Here is why this is the big issue it is and why no matter how yall spin it its always going to be wrong....

• "Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds," the statement continued.
  • A cemetery employee "tried to enforce the rules as provided to her by blocking Trump's team from bringing cameras to the graves of U.S. service members killed in recent years," the Post continued. "A larger male campaign aide insisted the camera was allowed and pushed past the cemetery employee, leaving her shocked."
  • Zoom in: Cemetery officials "told Trump's team that he could come in his personal capacity and bring personal aides, but not campaign staff," the Washington Post reports.
  • Zoom in: The sister of Master Sgt. Andrew Marckesano, whose grave is adjacent to the grave of Staff Sergeant Darin Taylor Hoover — a Marine who was killed in the 2021 Abbey Gate bombing — told the New York Times that according to their conversations with the cemetery, "Trump campaign staffers did not adhere to the rules that were set in place for this visit to Staff Sergeant Hoover's gravesite in Section 60, which lays directly next to my brother's grave."
    • Marckesano's grave could be clearly seen in photos from the visit that were published online, including one shared by Cox that showed Trump and others in the group smiling and giving a thumbs up.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

When you got nothing valid to reply with emojis come in handy.....
It comes to a point where you cannot even talk about something with somebody so brainwashed by the media and everything else. The fact that you post as much as you do the same thing over and over again shows that your a programmed robot, no offense tho.

It comes to a point where you cannot even talk about something with somebody so brainwashed by the media and everything else. The fact that you post as much as you do the same thing over and over again shows that your a programmed robot, no offense tho.

So let me ask you then, do you think the army is lying about what happened? They themselves are saying Trump broke the rules, so way I see it the only robots are the ones defending Trump here because they are conditioned to accept that he can do no wrong.

There are 2 types of conversation here. Arguing and cheerleading. At some point you need to self analyze if arguing with a brick wall is worth the effort of zero gain

So let me ask you then, do you think the army is lying about what happened? They themselves are saying Trump broke the rules, so way I see it the only robots are the ones defending Trump here because they are conditioned to accept that he can do no wrong.
Everything is political right now. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Back