• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

It's about the hypocrisy. The self righteous virtue signaling of the far right. Yall.say character doesn't matter yet when kamala took over the campaign some of you posted pics of her as a "call girl" even though the pics were fake. Yesterday yall posted a fake pic of her and Diddy as he was being charged with his crimes all as attempts at character attacks.

Yet here we are listening to excuse after excuse after excuse for bad character whether it trump, Robinson, gaettz, Boebert.

I’m guessing you missed this part?

Yet privately under the username minisoldr on Nude Africa, Robinson graphically described his own sexual arousal as an adult from the memory of secretly “peeping” on women in public gym showers as a 14-year-old. Robinson recounted the story as a memory he said he still fantasized about.

“I came to a spot that was a dead end but had two big vent covers over it! It just so happened it overlooked the showers! I sat there for about an hour and watched as several girls came in and showered,” Robinson wrote on Nude Africa.
Yea I don’t pay attention to that stuff.

I’m guessing you missed this part?

Yet privately under the username minisoldr on Nude Africa, Robinson graphically described his own sexual arousal as an adult from the memory of secretly “peeping” on women in public gym showers as a 14-year-old. Robinson recounted the story as a memory he said he still fantasized about.

“I came to a spot that was a dead end but had two big vent covers over it! It just so happened it overlooked the showers! I sat there for about an hour and watched as several girls came in and showered,” Robinson wrote on Nude Africa.
And yet democrats want men in girls locker rooms and bathrooms

This is not surprising...
I haven't seen anything proving that he did anything You guys seemed to forget what happens in politics around October of every year of an election. Very well more stuff could come out and it could be pretty convincing but it doesn't matter because I don't live in North Carolina. You guys have been programmed to fall for anything that the media says to think about. That's sad. Y'all need wisdom.

I haven't seen anything proving that he did anything You guys seemed to forget what happens in politics around October of every year of an election. Very well more stuff could come out and it could be pretty convincing but it doesn't matter because I don't live in North Carolina. You guys have been programmed to fall for anything that the media says to think about. That's sad. Y'all need wisdom.
Dude he used a picture of himself in his profile. They matched his email to this stuff.

Yall.damn sure didn't have a problem using something that could have been easily faked like an email saying 10% to the big guy as instant proof. No vetting, no "wait and see" just instant proof to you guys.

Dude he used a picture of himself in his profile. They matched his email to this stuff.

Yall.damn sure didn't have a problem using something that could have been easily faked like an email saying 10% to the big guy as instant proof. No vetting, no "wait and see" just instant proof to you guys.
That is all well and good I am just had time to just now sit down and read everything and haven't watched the news I've been working all day so I'm sorry that I have not had time to sit on my ass and ponder these things. You're just outraged because I won't participate in the outrage propaganda.

Mark Cuban should run in 2028. He speaks the truth here. Trump.doesnt care about small.busniess owners only promising corporate buddies tax breaks.

The only thing mark robinson is guilty of, is being an awesome internet troll

Mark Cuban should run in 2028. He speaks the truth here. Trump.doesnt care about small.busniess owners only promising corporate buddies tax breaks.

Hmm, says the guy who voted for Barack Obama then proceeds to complain because his policies don’t support entrepreneurial business. He is smart, but not politically.

It's about the hypocrisy. The self righteous virtue signaling of the far right. Yall.say character doesn't matter yet when kamala took over the campaign some of you posted pics of her as a "call girl" even though the pics were fake. Yesterday yall posted a fake pic of her and Diddy as he was being charged with his crimes all as attempts at character attacks.

Yet here we are listening to excuse after excuse after excuse for bad character whether it trump, Robinson, gaettz, Boebert.
The whole situation reminds me of the Cal Cunningham situation in 2020. Did you still vote for him?

Last edited:
Told y’all months ago Robinson is the worst candidate I’ve ever seen. NCGOP has no one to blame but themselves for being pushed into his candidacy by the Trump crowd.

CNN/KFile did their due diligence and none of this came as a surprise since it’s been known within the same circles for months.

But hey Big T liked him so he got the nod.

Back