• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Pretty interesting It's the top of the hour during prime time and only two stations are talking about Robinson CNN at MSNBC. Fox of course is not which I can understand that they're not but news nation is not even talking about it and they're pretty in the middle.

Pretty interesting It's the top of the hour during prime time and only two stations are talking about Robinson CNN at MSNBC. Fox of course is not which I can understand that they're not but news nation is not even talking about it and they're pretty in the middle.
It's because nobody is surprised by the degradation of the morals of the family values party anymore. It's almost expected

They’re trying to pull Trump down with him in NC.

Not surprising the NCGOP statement is a copy paste of national topics that aren’t relevant to the Governor’s race. At least in our corner of the country the State parties have nearly been supplanted by the T folks at the RNC. They don’t know and don’t care about local issues.

Back