• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

All of y'all piling on Robinson are "Rayciss"

giphy.gif

j/k

Lets compare # of post on weather side versus political side? Have you even made a post on the weather side? I literally have made more post in a single storm thread than you have total post. Do you even make post that are anything other than stuff like this?
I don't think post shaming is a good idea. Some, like myself, prefer to lurk more than comment. Doesn't make my comments less valuable.

You ever notice how republicans are the only candidates that are expected to have a squeaky clean past. It's perfectly okay if democrats are racist or have made racist comments or have had affairs. Or involved with child sex slavery or pedophilia.

welp he aint going nowhere, trying to get in front of whatever story about to drop. This will be good enough for Maga to ignore the story even when the story drops with rock solid proof it was him.

If all of these stories were done by Republicans against a black Democrat all we would hear about is racist racist racist.

If all of these stories were done by Republicans against a black Democrat all we would hear about is racist racist racist.

Why would it be racist, skin color has nothing to do with this, if these allegations are in fact true would you still vote for Robinson if you lived in NC?

Yeah probably would vote for him if I lived there until the accusations are proven.

I mean looks like CNN has the receipts, Robinson never planned on becoming a political figure, so he put his pic up with the profile and everything back then.... I guess in this day and age everything can be faked and Robinson has and will continue to claim this is all fake, but it sure seems legit and Robinson probably loses by 15 pts now.

I mean looks like CNN has the receipts, Robinson never planned on becoming a political figure, so he put his pic up with the profile and everything back then.... I guess in this day and age everything can be faked and Robinson has and will continue to claim this is all fake, but it sure seems legit and Robinson probably loses by 15 pts now.
I can't help but wonder why this didn't come out when he ran for lieutenant governor. He had the same hatred towards him back then as well If this is indeed true.

I can't help but wonder why this didn't come out when he ran for lieutenant governor. He had the same hatred towards him back then as well If this is indeed true.
Not really. He has really cranked up his rhetoric the last year or so. His other shady dealings have come to light and his wife is under investigation for fraud.

Back