• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

This lady is famous for her delulu. Bruh. Imagine Arabs claiming they are the native original inhabitants of Norway and that Norwegian is an ideology lol. If she wasn’t so crazy we would even accept her in the Middle East though she gon burn up . Rip

Imagine Americans claiming to be Palestinian for attention, but are absolutely terrified to go fight for their terrorist people....

That’s quite the collection of accolades. Hardest things you could do . One day you can add my name to the list of badasses you knew …. Doctor , and the destroyer of the Israeli state… my name means destroyer actually, quite a ring to it.
The badass that wouldn't go fight for "his people" for fear of never making it out of there and back to the US. "Your people" would shame you, possibly even stone you to death.....get over it keyboard warrior, its all you'll ever be.

Imagine Americans claiming to be Palestinian for attention, but are absolutely terrified to go fight for their terrorist people....
Your period come on? Fact is, those hostages if history the last few months means anything, were killed by their own Israeli government…. They are conducting indiscriminate warfare and often times those casualties include their own hostages tucked away in those buildings they bomb .

The badass that wouldn't go fight for "his people" for fear of never making it out of there and back to the US. "Your people" would shame you, possibly even stone you to death.....get over it keyboard warrior, its all you'll ever be.
My people ? You’re so haughty, you claim to know so much about subjects you actually know very little about. Time and time again you have failed to actually say something of substance rooted in fact, rather everything you say is rooted in fanaticism and ignorance. You are like the red neck Al Qaeda.

Your period come on? Fact is, those hostages if history the last few months means anything, were killed by their own Israeli government…. They are conducting indiscriminate warfare and often times those casualties include their own hostages tucked away in those buildings they bomb .
Your ignorance is unmatched.

Hey here is a question. How does a broke bartender from NY get elected to Congress on a salary of 155k per year go to now being worth 29 million and the DOJ does not investigate that?

Lol do you literally believe everything you read on FB...

Mind you unlike your calls for deaths of many people, I’ve chosen not to respond in the like to you… your wittle feeling would get hurt and we would get this place shut down

Roddy while I agree with some of what you say, stand down on the personal attacks. We have had a good run of healthy debate from both sides. Please don’t ruin it for others.

An Israeli tourist is visiting New York and hires a cab to drive him around the city. He engages the driver in small talk to get better acquainted.

"Where are you from?" he asks.

"I'm from Palestine" replies the cab driver, "and you?"

"I'm from Narnia."

"--------, that place doesn't exist" says the cab driver.

"Well, you started it" says the Israeli.

Epic!

An Israeli tourist is visiting New York and hires a cab to drive him around the city. He engages the driver in small talk to get better acquainted.

"Where are you from?" he asks.

"I'm from Palestine" replies the cab driver, "and you?"

"I'm from Narnia."

"--------, that place doesn't exist" says the cab driver.

"Well, you started it" says the Israeli.

Epic!
Here are some resources for your substance misuse problem. I’m with you on this journey, don’t be afraid to reach out for help. I’m with you, I’ve seen how substance misuse ruins lives. You can do this roddy, all it takes is one step, and a good support team. We are all here for you

If you’re willing to come to Raleigh we have really good detox units.

Hamas releases video of hostages being executed, yet Israel killed them.....your "zero credibility" has been confirmed yet again.

Here are some resources for your substance misuse problem. I’m with you on this journey, don’t be afraid to reach out for help. I’m with you, I’ve seen how substance misuse ruins lives. You can do this roddy, all it takes is one step, and a good support team. We are all here for you

If you’re willing to come to Raleigh we have really good detox units.

Drive on down and pick me up....I'll give you my address.

Back