• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Why don’t you do some real research on your own.
As someone who holds practically a masters degree in research, please advise me on your research methods. Which journals do you consult? What are their impact factors? When consuming news, do know who is funding those websites? When doing research, are you using primary or secondary sources? Reading an article on rightwingnewsnut.com aint research.

Hamas releases video of hostages being executed, yet Israel killed them.....your "zero credibility" has been confirmed yet again.
Waving the white flag

“Despite media reporting that she was beaten by Hamas, Argamani went to social media on Friday to say that her words had been taken out of context. She said she was not beaten and her hair was not cut.

"I said, I had cuts all over my head and I was hurt all over my body." Argamani emphasized that her wounds came from the collapse of a building after it was bombed by the IAF.”

As someone who holds practically a masters degree in research, please advise me on your research methods. Which journals do you consult? What are their impact factors? When consuming news, do know who is funding those websites? When doing research, are you using primary or secondary sources? Reading an article on rightwingnewsnut.com aint research.
Bull I consume both liberal and conservative sites. I do store important data from both sides. Have a SQL DB and now have an Oracle front end to allow for ease of search.

Then why post fake stuff like AOC has made 29 million in office when it is 100% fake...
You do understand most of the fact checking articles reference 2018 data (Edit: Forgot to mention that the fact checking data came from FEC data in 2018) and not 2024 data. Some did reference 2022 data. However, you can easily find financial pundits who do this every day online who show different figures based on known investments. But to your point let’s be conservative here. Several pundits on LinkedIn and other professional networks estimate her net worth in the low millions around 10 to 13. So let’s split the difference and go with that. Either way prior to Congress she was broke now magically she is a multimillionaire.

Last edited:
Before it gets blocked or forgotten go read the manifesto our goverment chose to hide from us for as long as possible. No real suprises, just more trans violence. Let's keep transitioning children and filling their mind with this nonsense. The experiment is going very well so far. Go have a read before it's all swept under the rug as usual.
1000008790.jpg

For the AOC fans, some of her biggest contributors: Google, Meta, Apple, Kiser Permanente, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel, IBM, & Costco. So guarantee you she has received on the side investment tips from the billionaires leading these corporations.

Back