• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

For all the Rhonda Desantis fans! Recreating the makeup he uses! Ron Desantis is a queen and slays! He knows how to use makeup . Lol. Ain’t it funny these folks dress in makeup ? Hmmm ron what else you not telling us. Floridas governor slays, wonder if all Florida men use makeup @NoSnowATL

Let me get a little thing straight if Harris gets in you think it's bad now or it would be really bad I don't think people realize what they getting into that they are like turning office but we not ready for a female president I won't be surprised they were working behind the scenes called Shadow campaign like they did 2020 looked that up that was true they had a thing they did that's how Joe Biden won it was called Shadow campaign and it won't be surprised they doing that now secretly that's why they're not doing interviews it's so scary time to be alive.

Let me get a little thing straight if Harris gets in you think it's bad now or it would be really bad I don't think people realize what they getting into that they are like turning office but we not ready for a female president I won't be surprised they were working behind the scenes called Shadow campaign like they did 2020 looked that up that was true they had a thing they did that's how Joe Biden won it was called Shadow campaign and it won't be surprised they doing that now secretly that's why they're not doing interviews it's so scary time to be alive.
Sounds about right

@SD Heres a forbes article thats a bit dated about profit inflation being way up and at its highest point in decades. Its a bit of a read and i know you have some decent knowmledge on supply chain so im interested on your take.

I'll check it out this evening

Electricity, oil, Internet, and Insurance are all businesses that have some kind of collusion or regional monopoly that makes it hard to escape extreme increases. One station goes up and they all do in a 20 mile radius by the same.

As far as food that's why smaller grocers would be more ideal too in more frequent numbers. More urban areas have options, but some more rural regions get one large chain that kills small ones, but monopolizes the town and that's where it goes wrong. People aren't going to drive 20 more miles to save unless it's significant and known.
Small grocers in more frequent numbers sounds great on paper and would be awesome, I miss the days of smaller stores/local auto dealerships, etc. But fact is, they don't have the resources to keep up with government regulations, taxes, fees, fines, etc. You just can't have it both ways. I realize some regulations are important but I doubt any other country in the world regulates businesses the way this country does, thus you create an environment that only the mega companies can survive.

I had a stroke trying to read this

Just remember it's the businesses that are gouging
View attachment 150508
It looks like it's the Government doing all the "gouging" to me. Government is out of control. I want to vote to stop the spending but I can't find any representative that is promising to do that. I don't even have representation. Taxation without representation.

Small grocers in more frequent numbers sounds great on paper and would be awesome, I miss the days of smaller stores/local auto dealerships, etc. But fact is, they don't have the resources to keep up with government regulations, taxes, fees, fines, etc. You just can't have it both ways. I realize some regulations are important but I doubt any other country in the world regulates businesses the way this country does, thus you create an environment that only the mega companies can survive.
A lot of those regulations stem from lobbyists for these corporations who had nothing but deep pockets and time… they push for legislation to secure their positions and choke competition. Evil people taking advantage of corrupt and weak government

Back