• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Not to derail the topic, but how is that meadery in Canon?
LOL. That's too fancy. We have a place that sales honey. We have a liquor store. We have a Dollar General. We have one caution light. Moonshine, I'm sure. I don't really pay attention to drinky stuff though since I don't drink hardly at all anymore. I used to be fun though. 🤣

LOL. That's too fancy. We have a place that sales honey. We have a liquor store. We have a Dollar General. We have one caution light. Moonshine, I'm sure. I don't really pay attention to drinky stuff though since I don't drink hardly at all anymore. I used to be fun though. 🤣
I grew up in Hart County and lived in Lavonia for a time. My school bus went through canon, so I know the area well. I heard it was good, just haven’t been.

A lot of those regulations stem from lobbyists for these corporations who had nothing but deep pockets and time… they push for legislation to secure their positions and choke competition. Evil people taking advantage of corrupt and weak government
Why you need to fire em all this November and get em out.

I can comment on this. Once the photos taken are published by the cemetery staff they become public record and legally can be used in an ad.

Unbelievable in the only word I can use to describe what the Trump campaign has done at Arlington. The professional operation they’ve had for 2 years has completely fallen apart. All they needed to do was keep on doing what they were doing to ride out the surge from VP Harris joining the race and get to the debate.

Do any of the conservatives here like how Cooper has done for NC? Liked anything about him at all? I know severestorm likes some things about him. But anyone else? I have no opinion and haven’t followed him that closely. Is he a moderate?

Last edited:
Back