• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Id love to see the end of gerrymandering

I’m pretty sure that’s Gov Mike DeWine in the photo. He’s one of my favorite GOP governors as he’s always been pretty moderate, trying to appeal to Dems, too. He reminds me of his predecessor Gov Kasich, who I like even more. They’re old school Republicans.

I’m pretty sure that’s Gov Mike DeWine in the photo. He’s one of my favorite GOP governors as he’s always been pretty moderate, trying to appeal to Dems, too. He reminds me of his predecessor Gov Kasich, who I like even more. They’re old school Republicans.
Always liked Kasich

Something like used to move a needle in people who had principles. Pushing a woman, insulting her by saying she's crazy and then breaking federal regulations for a photo-op would have enraged maggots if it had been Biden.

Sounds like some veterans are pissed at trumps new low move. Wish more people found their principles

I don't know were they? How is this any different than Trump claiming it? The point is it's ok to believe that our elections CAN BE TAMPERED WITH which is the point to be made. Luckily some governers are taking steps to clean the BS up
I agree, it’s ok to claim it . The question was do you agree with the 2016 claims? If so why not? Why were the 2016 claims different than 2020?

I agree, it’s ok to claim it . The question was do you agree with the 2016 claims? If so why not? Why were the 2016 claims different than 2020?
How can I answer that when I don't know what exactly they say was fraudulent about it. I have made it crystal clear what needs to be cleaned up with voter rolls and ballot harvesting which is not illegal in every state but is in some. I know what democrats historically do to gather these votes and it has been proven time and time again whether one wants to believe it or not. The majority of us want it fixed and for voter ID to be the law of the land. Demcorats fight that for a reason and it doesn't have a thing to do with how lazy and incapable their base is to get off the sofa. They cheat and they know it

How can I answer that when I don't know what exactly they say was fraudulent about it. I have made it crystal clear what needs to be cleaned up with voter rolls and ballot harvesting which is not illegal in every state but is in some. I know what democrats historically do to gather these votes and it has been proven time and time again whether one wants to believe it or not. The majority of us want it fixed and for voter ID to be the law of the land. Demcorats fight that for a reason and it doesn't have a thing to do with how lazy and incapable their base is to get off the sofa. They cheat and they know it
"They cheat and they know it"

Should be "they cheat and we can never prove it"

The families cant give permission for photographers to be there its not their call.....the picture included gravesites of people that were not in the group above did their families give permission, did they want their loved ones used in a political ad.....
Give it a rest please. Your side was invited 3 times and did not bother to show up.

Back