• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

This is sick. And it's exactly the mindset Putin Xi and Kim have worked so hard for years to imbed within American society...I'm not calling you out but we should be able to have civil discourse in this country without killing each other other.
Then we need to stop poking the bear and step back from the brink. There is only one candidate that has shown competency in doing so and is promising to do it again. Ironically, the Democrat foreign policies could lead to the destruction of the very city centers that supported them.

Resell is horrible and disposable/scrapping is problematic for EVs. They will be a niche product as hybrid tech takes the market. ICE are not going away, either.
If there’s an alternative energy source that is enviro friendly and efficient, most will get on board. That is not lithium however. Hydrogen might hold some promise as it can be filled on site and vehicles can go on down the road without some 12 hour charge bullcrap.

If there’s an alternative energy source that is enviro friendly and efficient, most will get on board. That is not lithium however. Hydrogen might hold some promise as it can be filled on site and vehicles can go on down the road without some 12 hour charge bullcrap.
The garbage trucks in my town all run on hydrogen.

Mark it down that I said this....

Either Iran or Israel will launch or attempt to launch a Nuke in the next 2 years of this conflict. It will not be allowed to happen by forces greater than us and the world will be changed because of it. If you want to know why I say this I will give you a hint. That greater force, whatever it is has already shown it can control them and our military knows it.......

Either Iran or Israel will launch or attempt to launch a Nuke in the next 2 years of this conflict. It will not be allowed to happen by forces greater than us and the world will be changed because of it. If you want to know why I say this I will give you a hint. That greater force, whatever it is has already shown it can control them and our military knows it.......

Help me understand, the nukes will not be allowed to happen by forces greater than us, but if that force wasn’t a force, it would happen?

If that force didn’t allow it to happen then the world wouldn’t be changed because of it, it would remain the same right?

Help me understand, the nukes will not be allowed to happen by forces greater than us, but if that force wasn’t a force, it would happen?

If so the world wouldn’t be changed because of it, it would remain the same right?
Whatever these craft are that the military are finally coming clean about (UAP's) have already shown us by cutting off multiple silos at the same time and we are just now hearing about it. They have also disengaged one in a test flight and are often seen around nuclear facilities. It's time people start believing this stuff because the right people are now talking and it can't be covered up forever as far fetched as it may seem. For whatever reason I don't think they will allow it to happen and by doing so disclosure will come full circle that we aren't alone. I know people think I'm crazy about this but watch. Luis Elizondo's book came out last week with some mind blowing stuff and it's going to pick up steam from here on out. I say a greater force than us because it isn't our technology doing this

I'm not against hydrogen at all - I'm pretty supportive of most zero-emission energy sources. But I'm genuinely curious why some of you welcome hydrogen but are against BEVs when it's a much more mature tech and the infrastructure is already widely built.

Whatever these craft are that the military are finally coming clean about (UAP's) have already shown us by cutting off multiple silos at the same time and we are just now hearing about it. They have also disengaged one in a test flight and are often seen around nuclear facilities. It's time people start believing this stuff because the right people are now talking and it can't be covered up forever as far fetched as it may seem. For whatever reason I don't think they will allow it to happen and by doing so disclosure will come full circle that we aren't alone. I know people think I'm crazy about this but watch. Luis Elizondo's book came out last week with some mind blowing stuff and it's going to pick up steam from here on out. I say a greater force than us because it isn't our technology doing this
Hasn't Shawn Ryan done some pod casts on this stuff? I thought I saw he had.

Hasn't Shawn Ryan done some pod casts on this stuff? I thought I saw he had.
YES! He has had several whistleblowers and UAP experts on his podcast. I briefly met a couple of them when I went to Nashville to record a segment Shawn is doing on Marcus Capone's SEAL foundation. Luis Elizondo is at the head of most of this because he led the program everyone is talking about until he resigned in frustration at the lies the government has been covering up regarding UAP's. James Fox is about to come out with another explosive documentary sometime soon that will also blow the lid off of much of this as well. Now that military personel and other whistleblowers are protected and allowed to come forward you are going to see a lot more info come out on this. From what I have understood a very prominent name is going to come forward backing up David Grusch's testimony. Many believe that person is Christopher Mellon which would be huge. The Vatican is already changing their tune about UAP's because they can't hide it forever and they have known longer than anyone

As far fetched as it seems, it's real and people better start accepting it. The government will keep denying it but they can't stop it from happening because they don't have control over it

The lizard people

Ruh roh

Back