• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Barack Obama Commemorative Play Cards Set w/ 24K Gold Plated Tribute Coin. only $24​

* Every president has them.
Where’s the proof that Obama endorsed or this is associated with the campaign? Pretty sure you just pulled that off Amazon lol. Of course there are cards/coins created by other people to make money.

The difference is the trump campaign is actually selling these

dude can say whatever unhinged thing he can around here but if one of us say Sherman didnt do a good enough job in Georgia
There is no such thing as "hate" speech. Prove there is any hate behind the words without using your own feelings as evidence. There is unprotected first amendment speech that can be subject to criminal prosecution such as slander, libel, threats of immediate harm, etc, but you can't prove hate - it is subjective.

For example: I can say, in my opinion, "I hate LickWx and everything it stands for, but it has the right to state its opinions" and it's not a threat, not slander or libel, and is protected speech. It actually has the word "hate" in it and can't be any more clear that it is conveying that feeling about the subject. There is no hate speech, just speech - most of it is protected by the 1st Amendment.

For the record I don't hate member LickWx...just using it as an example.

Where’s the proof that Obama endorsed or this is associated with the campaign? Pretty sure you just pulled that off Amazon lol. Of course there are cards/coins created by other people to make money.

They all approve them before they are created, Do they all make x ads no but they still approve the sale of merch and prob make a good penny on them.

Don't care. I'm not voting for Commie Harris/Walz ever. Looking at all of the people lining up behind Trump now, Elon, Tulsi, RFK, you've got to be completely crazy to support Democrats.

Do you all ever get tired of defending such a POS?
I don't defend them when they do illegal stuff and have stated many times they should be prosecuted if they did. I don't say "I don't care about any of that because I like tax policy" like so many of yall do.

How many of you guys are buying the trump shoes that henis scamming people with?

Dude, nobody cares about any shoes. I'm on meetings with a busy work schedule, planning vacations to Europe, and how many days I'm going to spend on the lake this weekend. Nobody cares about any GD trump shoes.

Don't care. I'm not voting for Commie Harris/Walz ever. Looking at all of the people lining up behind Trump now, Elon, Tulsi, RFK, you've got to be completely crazy to support Democrats.
I wonder why none of the Trump haters spend their day touting the accomplishments of Biden/Harris......Maybe they do and I don't see it for various reasons but it would be a nice change of pace to see how great she has been

Dude, nobody cares about any shoes. I'm on meetings with a busy work schedule, planning vacations to Europe, and how many days I'm going to spend on the lake this weekend. Nobody cares about any GD trump shoes.
Amen. Must be a lot of people with a lot of spare time in life.

I bought many trump digital trading cards from series one. I was able to put them away and they've x4 price from what I got them for, already.

To those interested in series two, reminder that the limited edition patch/signed physical card is all anyone will care about from this set, so make sure you prioritize it over the others.

I wonder why none of the Trump haters spend their day touting the accomplishments of Biden/Harris......Maybe they do and I don't see it for various reasons but it would be a nice change of pace to see how great she has been
It was never about policy with them. They are their own worst enemy filled with hate so that's all they know to talk about .

He even donated to Joe Biden in 2001. Just proves trump don't have concrete stance's he would have ran as a Democrat if there was a path. He operates wherever he thinks it suits HIS interests not AMERICAS.

Attachments

• trump-check.jpg
    trump-check.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 12
He even donated to Joe Biden in 2001. Just proves trump don't have concrete stance's he would have ran as a Democrat if there was a path. He operates wherever he thinks it suits HIS interests not AMERICAS.
You come from a simple place snowman. A place where people don't evolve or change their mind or grow as people, you just stay the same no matter what? It seems as if Kamala has changed her stance on a few things lately, mainly changing to Trump's ideas. Things that suit HER interest

Back