• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Their freedom? lol the Israelis are privileged , wealthy, and are backed by the west. They don’t suffer at all. They have been partying on the Tel Aviv beaches all summer while Palestinians starve . You got it backwards.
Let me know when you actually figure out who is causing them to starve. Until you figure that out this is not worth one more minute of my time

The Islamic Call to prayer to be broadcast over a loud speaker 5 a day is dumb. Shouldn't happen.
Only one of those that might be annoying is the really early one. Those folks about to have 4 am wake up alarms in summer. All the others are during wakeful hours, I don’t think they would be problematic

And they have on film the lefty who raised a verbal big deal. Then goes to npr and blows way out of proportion. So find new material,this one aint gonna fly.
Invest your time wiser and Go ask Waltz why everyone who gets a MN teaching License cant be affialiated with any relegion. Unless of course its DNC Groomer Alphabet soup relegion.

And they have on film the lefty who raised a verbal big deal. Then goes to npr and blows way out of proportion. So find new material,this one aint gonna fly.
Invest your time wiser and Go ask Waltz why everyone who gets a MN teaching License cant be affialiated with any relegion. Unless of course its DNC Groomer Alphabet soup relegion.
That sounds dubious, and would be unconstitutional. What do you mean exactly? Your post is implying that no teachers can be religious ? That doesn’t sound accurate

Only one of those that might be annoying is the really early one. Those folks about to have 4 am wake up alarms in summer. All the others are during wakeful hours, I don’t think they would be problematic

I’d be pissed and would have to make sure my box fan is going at full blast to drown out the noise to keep from being awoken every day at 4AM as I’m a pretty light sleeper. It would be like getting a thunderstorm very early every morning.

That sounds dubious, and would be unconstitutional. What do you mean exactly? Your post is implying that no teachers can be religious ? That doesn’t sound accurate
Oh it is. Guys a Totalitarian nut job. She is as well.

Here you go. More articles,but this one from GP. Nails it. WAKE UP AMERICA! There is no turning back if you put the new puppets in power. I say puppets,cause like Biden they dont run things. Its the powers that be behind the curtain,calling the shots. Shadow Govt is running America in lockstep with the media and zero accountability. They cant risk an outsider to DC cartel club getting the potus job and booting em all to the curb,breaking up the cabal. Repubs as well as Dems.

Jews and muslims also included in waltz ban.

‘Totalitarian and Unconstitutional’: Tim Walz Ban on Christian Teachers Set to Hit Schools in Just Months​

If this had been Kamala, the story, if there even was a story, would've been "Arlington Cemetery Staffer Attempts to Stop VP from Honoring Fallen Soldiers". But since it's Trump, not only is it an "altercation" by Trump and his staff, it's a felony. This is a nothing burger just another failed deflection attempt by the left
Do you all ever get tired of defending such a POS?

You've said you have a history in law enforcement havent you? You get a call to arlington cemetery and a trump.staffer put hands on a cemetery employee is it a crime?

Here you go. More articles,but this one from GP. Nails it. WAKE UP AMERICA! There is no turning back if you put the new puppets in power. I say puppets,cause like Biden they dont run things. Its the powers that be behind the curtain,calling the shots. Shadow Govt is running America in lockstep with the media and zero accountability. They cant risk an outsider to DC cartel club getting the potus job and booting em all to the curb,breaking up the cabal. Repubs as well as Dems.

Jews and muslims also included in waltz ban.

‘Totalitarian and Unconstitutional’: Tim Walz Ban on Christian Teachers Set to Hit Schools in Just Months​

Ok, add to the pile of excrement states that include Illinois, California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Vermont and Wisconsin. We are going to have to separate from them some how. We need to stop their citizens from infecting the sane states.

Ok, add to the pile of excrement states that include Illinois, California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Vermont and Wisconsin. We are going to have to separate from them some how. We need to stop their citizens from infecting the sane states.
anti American hate speech right here

Back