• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Based on what? I’m curious why you said that. Thanks.
See my post about waltz up above one I said it. Going off your post about indoctrination in schools is wrong period. It was a tongue and cheek, gotcha post, attempt. Didnt register, so nvm.

See my post about waltz up above one I said it. Going off your post about indoctrination in schools is wrong period. It was a tongue and cheek, gotcha post, attempt. Didnt register, so nvm.

I’m old fashioned and feel it would be better for kids if these types of subjects aren’t discussed while they’re so young. And I’m including hetero, too. What’s the harm in waiting? Let them be kids playing outside, watching cartoons, etc.

Related to this, is it a good idea for them to see drag queens at libraries? That seems weird to me. I know you agree. My parents would have never taken me and I would have been clueless, confused, and/or probably bored, regardless.

The problem today is the ease of being exposed to these things via the internet and cable TV though parental controls can be utilized.

Last edited:
Are you 500?
She Loves It Youtube GIF by hateplow

I’m old fashioned and feel it would be better for kids if these types of subjects aren’t discussed while they’re so young. And I’m including hetero, too. What’s the harm in waiting? Let them be kids playing outside, watching cartoons, etc.

Related to this, is it a good idea for them to see drag queens at libraries? That seems weird to me. I know you agree. My parents would have never taken me and I would have been clueless, confused, and/or probably bored, regardless.

The problem today is the ease of being exposed to these things via the internet and cable TV though parental controls can be utilized.
The Democratic Party feels if they can brainwash these kids young they will grow up to be democrats.

According to @Sandbar this super pasty butt blonde blue eyed American lady is from the Middle East and has more right to what 10,000 years of my blood comes from… hopefully skin cancer gets her, that sun no joke out there

You have a mental disease you need looking into..... seriously. Nothing personal just stating what I see.

Lock him up! What a disgrace, we can't have former POTUS out there laying wreaths and respecting our fallen soldiers like that. For the 500th time he deserves to be in jail

He was using dead soldiers as a prop in a political event......but I am sure none of the cultist care, probably dont care either that one of Trumps staff shoved a cemetery employee who was trying to stop them from doing the photoshoot as well.

Lock him up! What a disgrace, we can't have former POTUS out there laying wreaths and respecting our fallen soldiers like that. For the 500th time he deserves to be in jail
If this had been Kamala, the story, if there even was a story, would've been "Arlington Cemetery Staffer Attempts to Stop VP from Honoring Fallen Soldiers". But since it's Trump, not only is it an "altercation" by Trump and his staff, it's a felony. This is a nothing burger just another failed deflection attempt by the left

He was using dead soldiers as a prop in a political event......but I am sure none of the cultist care, probably dont care either that one of Trumps staff shoved a cemetery employee who was trying to stop them from doing the photoshoot as well.
That's not fact

What part....
Any of it at this point, it's a story. Who knows there may be some truth mixed in somewhere but like always you guys jump all over a story before facts come out. There's literally dozens of things like this over the years

Any of it at this point, it's a story. Who knows there may be some truth mixed in somewhere but like always you guys jump all over a story before facts come out. There's literally dozens of things like this over the years

The bottom line is Trump staged a publicity/political event in Section 60 or the Arlington National Cemetery were only cemetery photographers are allowed. When Trump began doing his photoshoot a official with the cemetery tried to stop them and was pushed aside.

This is a statement from Trumps team confirming it...

In a statement to NPR, Steven Cheung, the Trump campaign's spokesman, strongly rejected the notion of a physical altercation, adding: "We are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made.

"The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said in the statement.

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign," according to the statement. "Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants."

Back